Instant Spark (Bucky x reader)

In this one, there is no civil war and Bucky & Loki are making amends by joining the avengers (Pietro is also not dead in this one). Also, you both have never formally met, or have a conversation for that matter, but all of that will change...
Third person POV
"So you're gonna go on a mission, with Romanoff?"
"Yeah, and Clint has decided to go back home for a little while to see his family with the maximoff twins and surprisingly Bruce, And then that leaves Rhodes, Tony, Vision, Sam, Thor, and Loki who are  going on a separate, but short, mission, but we all made a plan to meet up and come back here by lunchtime next week, so around 12... are you ok with that Buck?"
"Sure, but there's just one problem?"
"Oh? And what's that?"
"I'll be left with the only person I don't want to be alone with"
"Aw come on Bucky, Y/N won't bite!"
"You know that's not what I'm afraid of..."
"But it doesn't matter because you don't really have a choice, but I know you'll be able to pull through"
"...I guess" Steve then gives Bucky a light pat on the shoulder and with a smile says, "that's the spirit!! Now then, I have to get ready, since most of us will have to leave first thing tomorrow morning"
Steve then gets up and walks to the door, as he opens it to leave, Bucky then says, "good luck, punk" Steve gives him a light-hearted smiles and says, "you too jerk"
He then exits the room, and as he shuts the door behind him, Bucky is left to contemplate on how this week will go.
Bucky's POV
I wake up the next day, silently walking out of my room and into the kitchen, I then see a note on the fridge and read it:
     Dear Frosty and Little Miss Sunshine,
   As you know, everyone except you two left the tower because of either personal shit or a task thingy, knowing you two, I know there won't be a fighting situation and no problem coming back to a normally clean tower, unlike others, seriously, they're like house broken puppies (mainly speedy), so all I have to say is food is in the fridge and there's some money on the counter in case we run out of something or we just don't have it, and if you need anything else F.R.I.D.A.Y. can probably help you with that, anyways gtg, see ya!!!
-Tony Stark
As I finished reading, I then grabbed some ingredients and started to make breakfast, after a couple of minutes, I was almost done making breakfast, I then hear footsteps inching closer to the kitchen, I then look back to see her,
Y/N, she was sleepily rubbing her eyes, and I guess she must've noticed the silent and almost empty atmosphere, so I just simply said, "note's on the fridge"
She jumped a little at hearing my voice, but proceeded to read the note on the fridge, then she turns and faces me as I keep cooking breakfast, speaking of which, "what's for breakfast?"
"Toast, bacon and hash browns"
"Oh ok"
She then sits down at the dining table, I then finish cooking the last of the breakfast and put them on two plates, I then set them on the table and went and got us both some ketchup, butter, and utensils. When I sat down I just focused on eating my food, so did she, after we were done we then put our dishes in the sink and then looked at each other, she then hesitantly spoke, "I'll just...wash the dishes"
"Yeah... I'll be in the gym... just so you know..."
"..."
"..."
"O-ok then... bye"
"Oh right! Um...bye"
I then quickly walk away and hurry to the gym, while scolding myself for being so stupid.
**Five days later**
Third person POV
It was the second-to-last day and for the whole six days the two have barely talked and when they did, it would then become completely awkward to where the two made an excuse to leave, the avengers were to arrive tomorrow, and as for now the two were in their own rooms, thinking about the exact same problem, "I mean it's not that I don't like her, I'm just-"
"Really shy, I mean I've been crushing on him for almost a year now! Like-"
"Seriously, but I can't help it, when I see her, she's always so kind, smart, caring and just absolutely-"
"Gorgeous!!! I mean seriously!!! With those icy blue eyes, those toned abs, the luscious hair-"
"Those beautiful lips, and her smile, holy shit that smile could bring sunlight everywhere and anywhere, but-"
"He would never love me back, I'm not good enough for him-"
"I'm not good enough for her, but this may be my last chance to actually hit it off!! So no matter-"
"What, I will-"
"Make him/her mine by tonight"
They both then look at the mirror confidently and start figuring out how to tell each other how they feel...
**At dinner**
The two sneakily glance at each other while looking back at their food and eating, the atmosphere was thick enough that you could cut it with a knife, and after what seemed to be an eternity of eternally painful silence, Bucky then starts to talk, "Y/N?"
She looks up from her food and answers,
"yes?"
"I just wanna say I'm sorry"
"Sorry? For what?"
"I wanted to be able to have a conversation with you or even a small talk, but I guess you can say I sort of chickened out, you're just so amazing and I'm-" by now Bucky and Y/N have finished their plates, and as he talks, they place their dishes in the sink and go towards the couches, "not, I killed so many people and I'm pretty sure I'm not the same guy as I used to be..."
By now they've both sat down on the couch, across from each other, with Bucky then holding both of her hands into his, " and I know I can't change that, but I know I can't live my life without telling you, that... I like you, but not like you as a friend, but like you as in, love you" she then stares at the soldier, practically speechless due to the amount of shock from hearing the words that just came out of his mouth, but then the look turns into a look of happiness and relief, and so an idea popped in her head, "though you probably don't feel the same, but I just wanted to let you know tha-" he stops mid-sentence as he felt something soft press against his cheek, he then looks at the girl, who leans back to her previous position, he sits there in shock, and with a slight giggle, she says, "Trust me, I feel the same way"
He then grins after registering what the (H/C) just told him, " so then, does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?"
"Aw Bucky, of course I would"
After that, they settled for a little movie date night, ultimately resulting in Bucky having to carry the girl to her bedroom, and giving her a little kiss on the forehead before leaving, then happily going to bed with nothing but sweet dreams and a never-fading smile...

Extended ending
The avengers arrive to the avengers base, and as they go inside, Tony seems satisfied, "I knew I can trust them to not mess this place up"
"Yeah yeah Vhatever tinman, let's just go, I smell something delicious"
"Patience brother"
"But Vandaaaaa!!! I smell bacooon!!!"
"Fine then, let's go"
"Yay!!!"
As the avengers put their stuff in the living room, they arrive at the kitchen just in time to see the table full of delicious lunch foods, provided by Y/N of course, "Hey guys!!! How did your missions/trips go?"
"Great, how was it here when we were gone? You and Bucky didn't have trouble did you?"
"Nope! Not at all Steve! In fact w-"
"Hey guys" Bucky entered the room somewhat sleepily, but smiles when he sees Y/N, he then gently faces her to him, holding her waist, and with a genuine smile says, "Mornin' doll"
"Morning handsome"
They then share a short kiss, and as they turn back to the avengers, both wrapping an arm around each others waists, they look at some very shocked avengers, well Steve was somewhat surprised, but then he smiled and said, "So, you finally told her huh? When?"
"Around dinner time yesterday, we sort of confessed and had a little movie date night"
"But yeah, we're official"
"Well... congrats you two"
"Thanks punk"
"No problem jerk"
Tony then makes a huge grin and says, "Frosty's finally gonna get laid!!!"
Before the three can say anything, they were then interrupted by a certain impatient avenger, "Ok! Vell zhat is nice and all, but I vant lunch! so can ve please eat!!"
"Pietro!"
"Vhat? Zhey had their little moment vith each other but now my stomach shall have a little moment vith Zhe delicious lunch in front of us, soooo"
The speedster then speeds past everyone and sits at the dining table happily eating the ham & cheese sandwich along with some other foods, the avengers roll their eyes at the impatient speedster and joins him in eating the food, and as for the two lovebirds, they'll be together for a long time, like Steve knew they would be.

And there it is!!! A Bucky x reader!! Because who doesn't love the adorable soldier? And of course, if you have any one shot ideas or requests, let me know, I will happily make them, anyways, love you all so much! Byeeee!!!
~Lizzy💛