Hammer time (Tony x reader)

Let's just say that you've been dragged to the handsome Tony's party. You of course don't wanna go in worry of embarrassing yourself, but here you are, contemplating whether being friends with Carly is still a good idea...Oh! Did I mention that you're related to...if you still don't know then you'll either have to guess from the title or just go with the flow, anyways enough talk! Onto the story...

Third person POV
"Remind me again on how I even ended up here?"
"Come on!! You're already dressed up and we're already here!! So quit your whining and let's go!!!"
"Uugggh I miss my bed already!!"
"Let's go ya slow poke!!!"
And with that, Carly pulls the (H/C) girl into stark towers, ready to party...well... one of them at least...
*Meanwhile, at the party*
"I'm telling you he's not real!!! A fat man wearing a red suit, sneaking into people's houses just to give presents?!And don't get me started on the flying reindeer-"
"Don't you dare speak of Santa that way!!!"
"You're children has completely influenced you on the make believe stuff bird boy"
"Shut it stark!!!"
Tony then raises his hands in surrender, "Hey!!! Just speaking the truth!!"
"Wow, that's a first..."
"Bruce who's side are you on?!"
"Right now? Neither. It's just hard to believe that statement when it's mostly a lie"
"Ouch! I think you pierced my heart Brucie!!!"
At this, Bruce just shakes his head and sighs. Just then the elevator doors open revealing two girls, one blonde and a
(H/C), both looking around then whispering a conversation to each other, "Ooooh look at those sexy boys, imma go mingle with them, you wanna join?"
"Ha! No. I'll just be at the bar"
"Ok but don't drink too much"
"I should be telling you that, but thanks anyways for the advice, see ya"
"See ya girl!!"
The two then parted ways, and as the girl walked to the bar, she completely got the attention of a certain billionaire, with the avengers knowing just what's gonna happen.
Tony's POV
As I was joking around with the team, I hear the elevator doors open, signaling that more guests are here, usually I wouldn't care, but I saw two girls walk out and chat, just before splitting up, I didn't really give a damn for the blonde that's going for the guys over there, but the other one, wow...

i know it sounds cheesy but it just felt like it was all in slo-mo, her (H/L) (hair length) (H/C) hair (flowing/ruffling) behind her, and her (S/C) (skin color) shining in the light, along with those gorgeous (E/C) eyes, and the way she looks in t...

i know it sounds cheesy but it just felt like it was all in slo-mo, her (H/L) (hair length) (H/C) hair (flowing/ruffling) behind her, and her (S/C) (skin color) shining in the light, along with those gorgeous (E/C) eyes, and the way she looks in that outfit, This feeling, it's even better than what I had with Pepper, I need to talk with her. I then snap back to reality and see her heading towards the bar 'now's my chance' I then look at my teammates, who were talking, and then of course interrupt them by saying, "Ok then, loved the conversation but I'll be going now"
"Tony what-"
Before capsicle could finish, I was already a few feet closer to the girl...
Third person POV
The girl looked at the redhead and said," white champagne please"
"Sure thing"
After the women turned to get the drink, someone then sat next to the (H/C) girl and with curiosity, she turned around only to be met with the Tony Stark. She then smiles saying, "Hi there Mr. Stark-"
"Tony, just call me Tony"
"Ok then Tony, I'm Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you"
"The pleasure's all mine" he smirks and winks at her, making the girl create a beautiful melody that is her giggles.
"So how come I've never seen you before?"
"Because I don't really go out much, besides, I'm more of an indoors person"
"Oh well isn't that nice?"
"Oh it is" at that, the women then returns with the champagne, "here you go miss"
"Thanks!"
"Hey Nat!! Get me some scotch will ya?!"
"Sure thing Stark" she then leaves, leaving the two alone, "So how's it like basically having two lives?"
"Oh I thought you were gonna ask how's it like being awesome, but sure," she then giggles and with a smile, he continues, "It's not easy, but when you're me, well, you make it easy, especially when you got my brains, but don't have hammers, it's still malfunctioned"
The (H/C) laughs at this and while the billionaire receives his order and goes for a sip or two, she responds,
"Yeah, my brother can be an idiot most of the time"
At this, Tony does a spit take to his left, luckily not soaking anyone, he then faces her with a completely shocked face and shouts, " Wait!!! You're Justin Hammer's sister?!?!"
"Sadly yeah, but I don't like him"
"Seriously?"
"Yup"
"Why?"
"Why do you hate him?"
"Oh that's easy. Hammer's an annoying asshole who thinks he can actually outsmart me when my company is 20 years ahead in technology and machinery than his"
"Well that's sort of with me, but instead, he thinks that he can just boss me around just because he has his own business, to which I have no association with!!! And all I can do is ignore his texts and calls, but I'm thinking of changing my phone number soon"
"I can help you out with that if you like"
"I would love that"
As the two look at one another with interest, Carly then wobbles in between them, "ooooooh Y/N's got a booyfriend-"
"Carly you are clearly drunk so I'll just drive us home right now before this gets worse"
"But-"
"Nope. Go tell your little guy friends good bye ok?"
"Tch. Whatever" she then wobbles off to the group of men she hung out with earlier, then the (H/C) girl calls the barista and whispers something in her ear, as Natasha turns to retrieve the items, Y/N turns back to Tony, giving him an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry about her"
"Eh it's no problem, by the way, what did you ask Natasha for?"
As if on cue, Natasha returns setting a paper and pencil in front of the girl.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
As Natasha leaves, Y/N writes something down, then when done, gives it to Tony saying, "Wanna go out this Saturday?"
"Sure, what time?"
"Hmmm I'm thinking 9?"
"Sounds good"
As she was about to turn around and leave, Tony then quickly grabs her wrist, "wait!"
She stops and turns back to him, confused, he then let's go and says, "where am I going to pick you up?"
"Hehe we can talk about the rest of the plans over the phone, you have my number" And with that, she pecks him on the lips and then leaves, while retrieving her friend, she then leads them to the elevator, and as the elevator closes, she sends him a quick wink. He then look down at the paper and sure enough, there is her number, he then looks back up at the elevator with a big grin, excited for Saturday to come.

*extended ending*
*Saturday, 8:58pm*
"Look I don't care about your stupid company, therefore, go find some other assistant, I'm not your fucking bitch"
"Don't you talk like that to m-"
"I may speak to you however I like! Now if you'll excuse me, my date will be here any minute"
"You? Having a date? Since when?"
"Since now, honestly, can't I just have a nice date with your 'competition'?"
"Wait! You mean? Y/N HAMMER!!! You will not go out with that-"
"He is nothing like what you say about him and-"
*knock knock*
"Oh! Well won't you look at that, he's here!!"
"Y/N don't you dare open that do-"
She then opens the door, and in front of her is Tony, wearing a red shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, and some nice shoes, while holding a (F/F) (favorite flower)
"Ready to go babe?"
"Sure thing handsome, see ya Justin!!!"
"Y/N, don't you hang up on-"
She then ends the call while putting her phone on silent, then she grabs her purse and keys, shuts off the lights, locks the door and takes the flower, Tony then holds an arm out, "shall we?"
"Let's"
The two then leave to a wonderful and fun date, while at Hammer industries...
"STAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!!"

And there you have it!! A Tony one shot!!! Why do I feel like the man doesn't get enough love? Hm, probably just me... anyways, as usual, if you guys have any oneshot ideas or request please let me know, I'd be happy to actually create it, I love u guys so much!!! Byeeeeeee!!
~Lizzy💛