Different but the same (Natasha x male reader)

In this one, well let's just say you're on the wrong side, the hydra side, but you don't really want to, why? Well, you'll find out soon enough...but this will be in the Captain America: Winter Soldier and ever since you became undercover as a shield agent, you were the lucky few that gained a close bond with the infamous black widow, which puts you in a self war, and black widow almost in a emotional turmoil, have fun!!!!
Third person POV
"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth.
SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."
"Did you write that down first, or was it at the top of your head?"
Meanwhile...
"You smug son of a bitch"
Two HYDRA agents come in and thinking they're SHIELD agents, councilman Singh says, "arrest him" they then point their guns at Singh.
"I guess I've got the floor"
"Let me ask you a question. What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow, and you knew they were gonna drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution?" Handing Singh a glass of champagne he says, "And you could just stop it with a flick of a switch. Would you? Wouldn't you all?" In distaste, Singh says, "Not if it was your switch." He then tosses the glass aside, at this the agents hand Pierce his gun, Pierce then points it at Singh, but suddenly Hawley kicks Singh away, then takes out the HYDRA agents in the room before taking the gun and pointing it at Pierce, she then removes the mask revealing Natasha Romanoff, "I'm sorry. Did I step on your moment?" Suddenly, she hears a click and feels something touch the back of her head, she knows that she's now at gunpoint but what shocks her the most is when the person holding her at gun point speaks, has the angelic voice of the person she knows all too well, "I'm sorry...did I ruin your moment?"
"How could you?"
"How could I what?"
"Don't play innocent with me when we both know that you're not the innocent man we've known...that I've known, for a long period of time"
"Yeah well, what do you know about me, you hardly get along with anyone, let alone be close to them, the only ones you're buddies with is the director, agent hill, agent Barton, and the captain"
"And you, but as you can see, there's reasons why I keep it at a few, this, is one of them"
"Enough talk! I have some helicarriers to launch and you two having a sentimental conversation isn't helping"
"Quit your whining pierce"
"Shut it! We're wasting our time here, I have no use for her so hurry up and eliminate the obstacle"
"But-"
"I said NOW Y/N!!!"
The boy just stood there, hesitated in pulling the trigger.
"Y/N you don't have to do this"
"No. you don't understand-"
"Yes I do-"
"NO YOU DONT!!!" The man then turns her around facing him, and as she looked in his eyes with a shocked face, she then saw a whirlpool of emotions in there, anger, sadness, confusion, anxiety, desperation, and...something else... but she was then pulled back into reality as he spoke about something that broke her heart, "Do you know what it's like?! To be a child of someone who wants to do so much bad in the world and all you can do is follow in their footsteps, so that someday they're finally proud of you and can actually call you theirs!!! To which you have to give up your hopes and dreams!! Just...just so they can say those five words...I-I'm proud of you s-son" by now, all of the emotions flowed out into a river of tears, and what was said next gave her joy yet sadness at the same time, "If I could, I would die a thousand times for you, I've always wanted to be the person you can trust and come to when you're feeling down, and...and I wanna be good...for you...but it's too late for me, so I'll give you this" he then drops the gun and stands out of her way, she stares at him with sympathy and something else, something more...complicated.
"Do what you must"
At this, she snaps out of her thoughts, and gives him a nod before going to the computer, gun still in hand, Pierce looks at his son with a disapproving glare, the man tries to ignore it as he looks at Natasha, and with curiosity, councilman Rockwell asks, "what are you doing?"
Knowing what's going on Pierce answers,
"she's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the internet"
"Including HYDRA's"
"And SHIELD's. If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden," with no emotion, she still types into the computer, "Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?" Y/N, only remembering the little less detailed short story of her past, now wonders what she'll do next.
"Are you?"
"Disabling the encryption is an executive order, it takes two alpha level members"
"Don't worry, company's coming" and just in time, the helicarrier appears outside and lands, Fury then steps out and enters the building much to Pierce's and his son's surprise, "did you get my flowers?" At this, Fury just looks at him coldly, "I'm glad you're here Nick"
"Really? Cause I thought you had me killed"
"You know how the game works"
"So why make me head of SHIELD?"
"Cause you're the best and the most ruthless person I ever met"
"I did what I did to protect people"
"Our enemies are your enemies Nick. Disorder, war. It's just a matter of time before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow, or an EMP fries Chicago. Diplomacy? Holding action, a band-aid. And you know where I learned that; Bogota. You didn't ask, you just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million. It's the next step, Nick, if you have the courage to take it."
"No, I have the courage not to" Fury drags him to the retinal scanner, with Natasha back at him with that gun point, as Y/N slowly inches closer to see what happens, and worrying on what will happen.
'Retinal scanner active'
"You don't think we wiped your clearance from the system?"
"I know you erased my password, probably deleted my retinal scan, but if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary..." Fury then removes his eye patch, revealing his scarred, dead eye, to which shocked and a little bit scared Y/N when seeing it for the first time, "you need to keep both eyes open..." they both then look into the retinal scanner with Fury using his dead eye.
'Alpha level confirmed. Encryption code accepted. Safeguards removed."
"Done," looking at the mobile device, she says, "and it's trending" just then, Pierce set off the pins he gave the council members, causing it to burn deeply into their sternums, Natasha and Fury point their guns at Pierce, the Y/N to run to the council men to check if they're alive, Pierce then faces Natasha, "unless you want a two inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down" Y/N then looks at them full of worry and concern, as they reluctantly lower their weapons.
"Lieutenant, how much longer?"
"65 seconds to satellite link. Target re-engaged. Lowering weapons array now."
**Time skip to almost to the end of Steve and Bucky fighting and the triskellions close to being destroyed**
"What a waste"
"Are you still on the fence on Roger's chances?"
"Time to go. Councilwoman. This way, Come on. You're gonna fly me out of here" he then pulls her to walk with him, "Dad! Don't do this! Please!"
"Be quiet! I don't want to hear anymore of this mushy stuff and how you feel for this agent, you resisted something that would give you everything you've ever wanted"
"I know...a-and I thought that's what it was, to rule with an iron fist (my fav. Marvel hero) and make you proud, but it's not, All I've wanted was her...and I can't let you do this to me again"
"Well then, I guess life's just full of disappointments, now isn't it" Pierce then raises his gun and shoots Y/N twice in his chest, he then falls to the ground, blood quickly spreading on the floor, Natasha gasps and watches in horror as he lays there, crumpled.
"You know, there was once a time I would've taken a bullet for you (no pun intended, he actually says this)"
"You already did. You will again when..."
Just then, Natasha activates her pin causing it to burn into her, this gives Fury a chance to shoot Pierce, which he does so twice (what a coincidence) Fury then walks over to the unconscious Natasha, "Romanoff! Natasha! Natasha come on!" Natasha then opens her eyes, and with his last dying breath, Pierce says, "Hail HYDRA" Fury then helps Natasha get up, then they quickly walk over to the unconscious son.
"Y/N! Y/N wake up!! Don't you dare die on me!" As she holds his head in her lap she then turns to Fury, "we need-"
"I'm already on it"
**Tome skip to after Steve being almost completely healed from the fight**
Steve comes through the door and sees Natasha holding the sleeping (H/C) haired man's hand, "so the doctors say he should be up any day now huh?"
"Yeah, he's been in a comatose for two and a half weeks"
"Will you be okay?"
"The question is will you? Seeing as you're still a little shaken from the whole 'winter soldier is Bucky and HYDRA tricked SHIELD' thing,"
"Yeah well, I'm trying"
"Ha. Good luck with that"
"Thanks, and good like with this guy here" she smirks and says, "thanks"
Steve just smiles and says, "no problem"
They then hear grunts and see it's coming from the (H/C) haired man waking up, "I'll just leave you two to talk some things out l and if you need me just call me ok?"
"Ok"
He then exits out of the room and shuts the door behind him, she then turned back to see the man wide awake, he was gonna ask something but his eyes widened in realization of what he last remembered, he then shot up, "NATASHA!!-"
"Hey! Hey! It's ok I'm here and I'm fine, but you weren't, you were out for two and a half weeks, SHIELD and HYDRA are no more"
"What about my dad?"
"Fury killed him"
"Oh..."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I just can't believe I missed so much, but I won't be missing my dad very soon, seeing as he just almost killed me"
"Hehe yeah"
"Look Natasha I'm really sorry, this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't tried to make my dad so proud and-mph!"
He stood there in shock processing what had just happened as she pulled her lips away from his, "sorry but I had to make you shut up about it" at this he was happy yet disappointed hoping it was more, "but then again..." he looks up at her with hopeful eyes, "I've been meaning to do that for a while"
He smiles, but only a little because he asks, "do you think I can be good?"
"Of course you can, you know I was like you, working for the wrong people and for the wrong reasons too, but then I found my first friend, who was also suppose to kill me, but he instead showed me something better and now here I am, and I believe you'll be able to do it"
"As long as you're with me, I can"
"Because we're different,"
"But the same"

Well that was a blast to do, but yeah this one's for all the guys who really love black widow and the movie, captain America: winter soldier, so yeah, and as usual if u guys have any oneshot requests or ideas, tell me, I'd be happy to do it, I love u guys! Byeeeee!!
~Lizzy💛