Living 2 lives (Peter Parker x Male reader)

So the summary is above and as the title says, it's gonna be a boy x boy bc imma give my LGBT peeps some love too, so...enjoy!!!

Third Person POV
'Ok, this is it, you got this....nooooo worries...as long as there's no panic attacks happening ha ha....haaaaaaaoooo-k I'm done now let's go!!!'
The boy walked through the hallways of the school building glancing around at the other students, too anxious to see if they're judging him or not. Too busy looking at his shoes to realized that he was going to crash into a person, in which it was too late. Next thing he knew he was on the floor rubbing his now bruised forehead, as well as the brunette across from him. Noticing his mistake he immediately grabs his back pack and scrambled to stand up, quickly rushing to the brunette's aid.
"Fuck fuck fuck I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean to do that!!"
"It's ok, my guess is you're new"
"Is it that obvious??? It's the smell isn't it"
He does a quick sniff for reassurance, earning an amused laugh from the handsome man in front of him.
"No no it's cool, but it's just the fact that I haven't seen you before, not a lot of good-looking guys transfer here often"
The (H/C) boy's eyes widened, but his shocked expression soon turned into both confusion and cautiousness as he slowly raised a pointing finger at the brunette.
"Are you gay??" Quickly realizing how offensive and how embarrassing that sounds he quickly added on, "N-not that that's bad or anything I mean I'm not homophobic I just-"
"Hey hey it's alright I'm not offended, I am glad that you realized how that can sound very rude, but um..." Peter blushes and rubs his arm, "I am bisexual...no one really knows except for my best pal Ned"
"Lemme guess, constant 'ooooh he looks like he likes guys!' And 'he's cute you should see if he swings the other way!' And what not??"
"Yeah...it's a little bit annoying but I know he means well"
"That's what friends are for and dads too"
"Yeah..hopefully I'll come out to my aunt"
"Depends on the right time, right now you'll just have to stick with a very persistent match maker of a friend"
Both boys share hearty chuckles as they gather up their things,
"I-um, I...better get going-oh! I'm (Y/N) by the way! (Y/N) (L/N)."
He takes his hand out for the other boy to shake. To which he gladly takes it and says, "Peter, Peter Parker."
"So I'll um see you?"
"According to your schedule, yeah, at least for the last 2 hours and lunch"
"Oh yeah ok, well um see you then"
"See ya!"
They then walk away, as the (H/C) turns to another hall after catching one last glance, he then continues to his class, excited for the new school year, that'll include his new friend, and hopefully more.

**after school**

"I'm telling you dad, he's just so...amazing!!! I mean when we accidentally touched hands in chemistry when in the middle of our partner project there was something there ya know?! Almost like sparks!!"
"So there was chemistry??"
The boy laughs as he searches through the refrigerator, he then grabs a bottle of Dr Pepper (yas) and walks into the living room to sit with his dad while opening the bottle and taking a swig.
"Look dad I'm telling you, this dude is just so... I don't think I can describe it, but I know that I want us to be more than friends, and hopefully it'll be soon."
"Wow, you're really head over heels for this guy huh?"
"Yeah dad...I am"
"Going after the catch, atta Stark...hehe...hey son?"
"Yeah dad?"
"....I'm proud of you"
"Thanks"
    After that there was no exchange between the two as they laid back to enjoy whatever was playing on the tv.
When it was night time, the (H/C) boy didn't fall asleep til an hour or two later, with the brunette still actively on his mind.
    Peter soon introduced him to Ned and all three then started hanging out a lot and became close friends, Peter was even able to come out to his aunt and she said she fully supports him and still loves him no matter what, to which
(Y/N) and Ned congratulated him on. But the (H/C) and the brunette became even closer, they would have a lot of study "sessions" and "accidental" hand brushing or close facial range.
    And thanks to the constant time they spent together, (Y/N) was able to notice some strange behavior from his extremely handsome friend.
    It started with one of their study sessions, they were in the middle of discussing a math problem, Peter's hand was laying on top of his leg, as
(Y/N) looked over his right shoulder, he tried to slowly move his hand toward Peter's when-BUZZ BUZZ-
"Oh it's Ned, could you gimme a sec"
"Yeah sure"
    Peter got up and walked to another room and turned his back to the (H/C) and was careful about his volume,
"I'm in the middle of something important Ned what is it??"
"I'm gonna need you to pause your date because I have more important news"
"How can this be more important than- wait this isn't a date this is for study purposes, like how right now it's for math"
"Hate to break it to you but if the guy gets over a 100 in math then this is a rouse to get you to spend time with him"
"What? Really??-you know what we'll talk about it later right now just tell me why you called"
"Oh right! Well-"
    You just stood there questioning whether you should interfere to ask what the hell they're talking about. You see Peter freeze for a sec and it seems that he's...panicked? Either way he ends the call and turns to you nervously.
"Um there's been some last minute changes, I have to go"
"Can I come?"
"-No! I mean, it's um, there's...no need for you to I'll be fine on my own but I'll call you later ok?"
"Ok, don't do something stupid"
"Me? Pfffffft noooo I would never"
    Peter gives him a nervous grin, giving him a skeptical look he says, "uhuuuh, yeah ok" he then walks across the room and opens the door, "talk to you later! Bye Pete!"
"You sure you don't want me to walk you out?"
"No it's fine, see ya!"
"Bye!"
    And with that he leaves, but it wouldn't be the last time this happens. Soon enough similar scenarios kept happening where Peter would have to leave at random and give a poor excuse as to why. It soon started to eat away at the (H/C) boy, so to finally find out why, he decided to ask the only link to the source...
"Tell me"
"No"
"Tell me"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because if he has a secret then he should tell you himself"
"So you admit that you know this said secret?"
"Yes! Now will you go?! I want to enjoy my food in peace and it doesn't help when you keep nagging at me!!"
    Currently the boy and Ned were sitting outside having lunch. Peter wasn't with them because he had an 'early dismissal'.
"Look I just want to know ok? It's been bothering me and I don't want to think that's friend doesn't want to hang with me anymore"
    His shoulders slump as he then lays his upper body on the table with his head buried in his arms. Ned looks at his sadly and sighs, giving him a short pat on the back, he then returns to eating his sandwich. After a few bites he then looks back at the boy and says,
"Look, I know that that's not true, I wish I could tell you, but I can't, this isn't something I can say in public AND it's not like we can talk after school, I got a lot of homework," the gloomy boy groans, "he needs to tell you on his own, if he can tell you about his sexual preference then he'll trust you with his other big secret, trust me, just wait"
"Okay...I guess"
    After school ended the boy comes back home, noticing that the building is pretty empty, he then tilts his head up.
"Hey Friday is anybody home?!"
-Yes, everyone is in the combat room and testing out the 'newbie'-
"Oh yeah! I heard that Spider-Man dude is now an official avenger! I wanna go meet him!!"
-Sir I wouldn't advise that right now. Maybe late-
"-I think now is perfectly fine so if you would hush please that would be great."
    He then makes his way to the third floor to find the avengers standing aside, except the two that they are watching fight, Spider-Man and Captain America. Both giving much effort, both being fast but one agile and the other intuitive.
    As they continue the fight, the webbed hero makes eye contact with the (H/C), the Captain then seizes his chance and throws his shield, focusing back on the fight the spider realizes the situation and flips over the shield. The objects bounces off a few walls then heads toward the (H/C), Spider-Man's eyes widens and he quickly thwips out his webs and catches the shield that is an inch away from the boy's face. The shield is then pulled back and flies into the webbed hero knocking him to the ground. Out of his daze, the boy then realizes what happened and runs to the hero as he slowly gets up, as do the other avengers.
"Oh my gosh are you okay?!?!"
"Just...peachy...here's your shield back Mr Rogers" the Captain takes back his shield, "thanks kid"
"I'm so sorry, if I wasn't an idiot and just dodged it this wouldn't have happened!"
"Nah it's cool"
"O-oh ok-wait..."
   The boy then narrows his eyes and circled around the webbed hero.
"W-What are you doing???"
    Finally stopping back in front of him, the boy's eyes widen as realization struck him, "I'm sorry"
"For wh-"
    He then grabs the top of the mask and pulls it off of his head, revealing none other than, "Peter?? So that explains everything huh?"
"I-I **sigh** I know, and I'm so sorry it's just I didn't know how you would think of me, would you still think of me as Peter? Could you keep a secret? Or"
"-Seriously?? Of course you're still you even with the whole Spider-Man whatnot!" Shocked, the red and blue clad hero stood there, taking this as an opportunity to explain, the (H/C) boy continued,
"When it comes to secrets you best believe I can keep them, besides at least someone understands the struggles of a second identity"
"Wait you're a supe-"
"No actually, but I am the son of a famous genius, billionaire l, playboy, philanthropist who also happens to be iron man"
"And he's very proud!!"
    Every one gives a smile while the brunette still stands there confused and shocked,
"But you said your name is-how?"
"This is my dad we're talking about, if I wanna make sure no body knows I'm a stark then he can do just that, I mean, I love being a stark don't get me wrong but like with you, if people knew my second life it's game over, I'm not one to deal with fake friends that's for sure"
    Both boys shared an understanding kind of laughter, once they calmed down, the (H/C) then finished it off by saying, "besides, even if girls tried to get in my pants they would learn that I don't swing that way"
"Because you're gay as fuuck"
"TONY! That's your son!"
"Who knows this statement to be true!!"
"Dad's got a point"
"Thank you!"
"No problem"
     The brunette was shocked at first but then gave a big grin. The boy noticed and gave an amused smirk.
"What's with all that smiling?"
"It's not everyday a guy gets to hear that he has a chance with his crush"
"If you're assuming that I like you-"
    The brunette seemed confused and nervous but the latter soon disappeared as the other boy smiled wide, "then you're correct."
    Returning the smile the boy in the spider outfit stepped closer to where their faces were almost touching, "soooo there's this cool pizzeria five minutes from here that I hear has great pizzas, I'd hope that you could be my plus one to go and check it out??"
"Peter Parker, are you asking me out on a date??"
"Yes, yes I am, and it would truly make me happy if you'd join me (Y/N) Stark"
    He rolls his eyes with an amused smirk and replies, "Of course you dork"
"But I am aDORKable"
"Just shut up and kiss me"
    They then, what seems to be an eternity start closing the gap until their lips touch...metal? Opening their eyes they see a metal hand that belongs to none other than iron man himself.
"Not in front of me, I haven't had the talk with your now new date, there will be no smooching or hand holding til I say a few words of my own"
"Daaaaaad"
"It's okay, we can save it for the end of our date"
"That's hella cheesy, I like it"

Heyoooooooooo so yeah haven't updated in a long ass while but let's just say it's been a year, but I do have some ideas pertaining some new books and it's not just marvel, we're talking some Kyoya x reader, sanders sides books (logicality and prinxiety for LIFE) and so on and so forth, but it'll be a little more difficult seeing as senior year is definitely not going easy til never. So I will do my best to update the best I can and hopefully I get to do these ideas that I've been thinking to do, but anyways as usual if ya wanna request something then just comment or pm me, I'm cool with whatever but anyways I love u guys so much and happy day-late thanksgiving!!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!
~Lizzy💛