Everlasting Love (Steve x reader)

This starts towards the end of civil war, when Sharon and Steve kiss.
Also N/N means nickname.

(Steve's POV)
As we get to a secluded meeting place, I park the car behind Sharon's car and get out, as does she, and as we walk up towards each other she's the first one to speak,
"I'm not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car"
"It's low profile"
She then walks up to her car opening the trunk realign our gear, "good cause this stuff tends to draw a crowd"
(Y/N's POV)
I look intently at the two, while hearing thing 1 and thing 2 argue,
"Can you move your seat up?"
"...no"
" look, save the bromance for later and shut it! I'm trying to listen"
As I averted my eyes back to the scene in front of me I can tell that those two were rolling their eyes at me.
(Steve's POV)
"I owe you again"
"Keeping a list"
As she looks towards the guys and Y/N, she sees Bucky scoot toward his right squishing Y/N a little, making her irritated (yikes).
"You know your friend tried to kill me?"
"Sorry, I'll put it on the list"
"...they're gonna come looking for you"
"I know"
"Thank you Sharon"
I didn't really know what to do next so I acted fast and went for the...
(Y/N POV)
-Kiss, she got to kiss Steve and she barely even knows him. I-I...I can't believe it...a girl was able to fall in love with Steve Rogers and receive the same thing. While I've been hoping for the same thing for over 2 years!!! How could that be?
" hey Y/N are you alright?"
" huh? Oh yeah! I'm fine..."
(Sam's POV)
She's lying, I know she's had a crush on cap, I mean by the way she always looks at him and now, she looks as though she was watching the most scary and heartbreaking movie in the world...I feel so bad.
(Y/N's POV)
Well I guess that settles it, I'll never get a chance with him. And as I was thinking, I heard our car's trunk close, I then see Steve walking over to the passenger seat, open the car door and sit,shutting the car door and putting on his seatbelt. He seems to look happy after that kiss...guess I'll just be happy for him, because his happiness is more important than mine.
I then lean forward, putting my hand on his shoulder saying,
"way to go Stevie"
"Thanks N/N"
"No problem..."
I then sit back and look out the window  through the car trip.
...yeah...much more important than mine...

AAAAND-there you guys have it my first ever one shot!!! If you liked it then yay!!! And I'm open to requests, also I'm thinking of adding a part two, what do you think?
~Lizzy💛