Chapter 5

Jack regained life as he woke up from his slumber on the floor; he stumbled to his feet and got changed. He grabbed his phone from the draws and headed down stairs.                                                        “I’m heading off to meet mum and dad mark” Jack left the house as he left he put on his coat he lifted up his hand to check the time. Well it’s time to meet up with mum and dad then we be going home tomorrow. He smiled to himself as he can finally leave Japan behind. It’s a nice country but I want to get out of here as I’m now bored of this place. He hummed to himself as he strolled down the street. He took his phone out of his pocket and rang his mum “hay mum where do you want to meet you” he asked her.                                                                                                                                                          “Well Hun ill meet you at shibyu” she replied and they said their goodbyes and hung up.  Jack walked down the street towards the train station. When he arrived he walked past the many posters advertising the local anime conventions. He turned to look at one of the many posters which advertised the return of a generic ninja anime which is back for its 20th season which should of been cancelled fifteen ago. He passed the usual hobo what sat in the corner of the train station he walked past ignoring him and continued on his walk. He reached the ticket booth where he stood behind the most miserable women. You could feel the sorry radiating of her touching everyone in the area bringing them down with her. She was a single mother you could tell by the stress building up under her eye. She got her tickets and went, kids walking behind her moaning about what kids moan about. Jack walked up to the machine searched his pocket for the assorted change needed and chucked it into the machine.  The machine spit out the ticket he grabbed and continued on through the subway, requiem was played in the background, thank god to himself as this place will be the death of him but now he can say bye to Japan he hummed to himself and sat down on the bench waiting for the next train to arrive. An odd guy came and sat next to him. He was dressed in a black kudo themed cape with a white shirt black jeans and sandals. His hair draped down his sides covering his scars. Black shades covered his eyes. If the women radiated sorrow it is a insignificant amount compared to this guy, this guy was walking death.                                                                                                                   “I know you from somewhere” he looked at jack with a puzzled look. He went for a sword on his hip but jack was gone.

Jack took a short cut through the industrial estate to hear screams from the distance.  Panic rushed through his system as he rushed to cover to see what is happening. Jack saw a fire escape next to him which he grabbed onto an the cold chill of the metal bit into his hand as he climbed up onto the first floor of the escape and when next to the floor and was sitting down on the floor. He saw three mafia members running down the street with his parents behind them also they was backed and flanked by more mafia members. The guy from earlier came back and was in pursuit of his parents. The parents sat behind cover as mafia returned fire against the creepy stranger. The stranger fired and the first bullet hit one of the guards straight into the chest the next found the guards skull. Two was dead in the first few seconds. The next two guards was quickly executed by him. He then walked forward and pulled out a sword and sliced both guards into two with ease. Then one more guard came and unsheathed a sword and pulled out a gun.                                                                                                                                 “Dante Tierith you won’t get any further than this I will make sure of it” the stranger said.                                                                                            “Well Yuri my cousin what are you going to do you was always weaker than me, I’ll kill your and then these two bugs and ill severe the bio magic restrain on my magic when i have done that I will find the portal link and ill kill him so I can finally leave this filthy reborn shithole” he dashed at Yuri and swung wild at his chest, Yuri parried and followed with a kick which caught Dante’s chest and then grabbed his shotgun off his back and fired at Dante. The pellets staggered him back covered in blood he fell to his knees.                                                                                                                                                                      “ my uncle and your father may fell to the hands of the reborns but that hate of yours is not healthy and it will be your...” he stopped in his tracks as Dante raised off the ground supported by the shadows, shadows dripping off of his swords. An evil smile spread across his face. Jack quaking in fear at how shocked Yuri was.                                                                                                                                            “How with bio magic link you can’t be doing that” Yuri was gripped in shock. He was grabbed by the shadows before he could use his own magic. He was then thrown at the wall and was knocked out. Dante laughed at him.                                                                                                                                                                                                      “Hun I will take him” jacks farther stood up and faced Dante.                                                                                                                                             “Don’t worry I am a physicist and I’m been using it with combination with magic” jacks dad boasted. Shadows flew at his chest but never made contact.  He opened a rift in front of his chest and opened another next to Dante the shadows flew into Dante’s chest knocking him out of the air. But as he fell, a rift opened and he fell into it and he then opened another rift sending him flying into the building. As he flew, he sent shadows into his wife ripping her body into pieces. Dante felt magic surge into his veins and sent a pillar of stone into jack’s dad but a rift opened up in front of it again and the stone pillar hit Dante but his dad did not notice the incoming shadows which ripped jacks dads head off.  Symbols on jack’s dad lit up breaking the seal but a nerve seal activated putting Dante into a coma.