Chapter Fourty-Two

Start from the beginning

Rebecca and I quickly head back to headquarters. The only thing I cared about was Lauren and her safety.

------------------------

Lauren's POV

The whole point of leaving the Inner Circle was to be safe, but right now I'm not safe. I've been beaten up, shot twice. It doesn't feel so good trust me. Here I am laying on a couch in my own apartment room looking out the window watching people having fun with their friends and family.

I missed Andy a lot. I wondered if he misses me too, now that that he has Rebecca back in his life once again.

Purifiers showed up with their trucks outside. I stood up quickly and put down the shades to keep them from finding me at this second. I knew I still have the energy to fight back, but not for long.

I don't know why I can't just stay with Andy since were meant to be together, but something always happens that changes my mind completely.

The door creaked open for some odd reason. Wait the door has been closed since I've been in this room.

Walking away from the window I form a molecular saw slowly walking towards the door.

Fade appears out of nowhere next to the kitchen table and chairs. "Surprise."

"Fade? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question Lauren. Leaving your only brother who is out looking for you worried about you. Wishing you would come home so he can take care of you his only sister." Fade argued.

"You and the Inner Circle gave me no choice, but to leave. Everything that has happened has been because I was forced to use Fenris with Andy."

Yelling, screaming, and marching could be heard in the hallway, the mutants that tortured me were on their way here. Fade grabbed me tightly turning us both invisible and walked us back to headquarters.

Entering what seems to be Andy's room. Fade gently pushed me into the room closing the door. Andy was on the bed looking at me happily.

"Lauren. Thank God Fade found you. What happened to you? Who hurt you? I'm going to either kill or hurt the person or people who did this to you." Andy scowled in frustration.

"Hey, hey take it easy Andy. I'm fine, the group that found me did this to me. And you maybe won't want to deal with their leader. Trust me I know from experience."

A bright portal opened in the room. The person who came through was Clarice. "Hi Andy. You guys ready to go?"

"Andy what's going on?"

"Lauren you were right this whole time. I asked Rebecca to get in contact with Clarice, and were going somewhere safe. You, me, Rebecca, Clarice, John, Esme, Marcos, Lorna, Dawn, and our parents." Andy explained.

"Well actually Andy, your dad is going to go face Reeva and sacfrice his life to stop her." Clarice interrupted.

Andy and I step through Clarice's portal. Everyone Andy and I cared about was here except for our dad.

-----------------------------------

Reeva's POV

Watching The Ryan Hour on TV. I knew I was betrayed by my closest allies. Marcos, Lorna, Esme, Andrew, Rebecca again, and Lauren.

"Reeva?" Mr. Strucker asks me slowing entering the room from behind me.

"Ah, Mr. Strucker one of the most depressing and odd one out of the Von Strucker Family. I must say your children helped this place closer to its goal since the mutant revolution started."

"You used my children to con your way to this position in this war. Lauren has suffered enough because of you using her own sibling against her, Lauren and Andy are my children and the way you treated them will be forgiven." Reed scowled at me.

I looked at his hands to see his powers coming, so I used my powers to attack him. Reed falls to the ground in pain and destroyed bits of the furniture in the room.

Reed stood up after my powers attacked his powers causing his powers turn on him. "You might be right, but I will protect my family from you and your sick ways."

A huge explosion went everywhere killing me, Reed, and who else in the the building."

-----------------------

Nobody's POV

"Were weren't there when we lost you.

And we'll live with that for the rest of our lives.

But we know what you did, you did for all of us.

You died so we could come together, so we could heal.

You died to stop hate.

You died so we could be with the people we love.

We're still fighting, we're fighting in ways that were never possible before. We will keep fighting."