Chapter Thirty-Two

Author's Note:

Hello,

Hi guys. So for this chapter I decided to base off of Episode 7 of the show you might know the episode as No Mercy. I know it doesn't really blend in with the last chapter or the other chapters, but I want to bring this book up to par with show. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know that this book is taking a very long time for the mutant uprising or even the war, but no one really knows what's going to happen in the show because their up to episode seven right now that was aired in the US.

So none of you know this, but for the past two nights I had dreams about the show and my oc that I use for a role play group.

If you looking for a group to join for the show The Gifted. Follow this person who uses their OC to lead a group, but still uses the main characters from the show and takes OC's as well. Here is this person is account you can follow.

mindcontrol-

~enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Weird things have been happening around HQ lately. Reeva seems to be coming and going lately and now all of us are meeting in the training room for our next mission. I don't know what it's about or what or who it involves.

"The girls and I will make sure that the story gets out when we're at the bank. Rebecca, you Lorna, and Andy will deal with the vault alone." Reeva explains.

"What about Lauren?" Andy asks looking over at Reeva, then at me.

"I will talk to Lauren in a little bit of what I want her to do today. Esme, Phoebe, Sophie I'll need you to be here when I talk to Lauren." Reeva replied. "Your all dismissed."

Walking back to my room alone, I looked at the song Erg gave me the day before. I figured the only way to stop thinking about it is too actually listen to the song before Reeva and the frost sisters come to talk to me.

Many times I've tried to tell you
Many times I've cried alone
Always I'm surprised how well you
Cut my feelings to the bone

Don't wanna leave you really
I've invested too much time
To give you up that easy
To the doubts that complicate your mind

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

Maybe it's a sign of weakness
When I don't know what to say
Maybe I just wouldn't know
What to do with my strength anyway

Have we become a habit?
Do we distort the facts?
Now, there's no looking forward
Now, there's no turning back
When you say

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

Close your eyes and try to sleep now
Close your eyes and try to dream
Clear your mind and do your best
To try and wash the palette clean

We can't begin to know it
How much we really care
I hear your voice inside me
I see your face everywhere
Still you say

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder

"Lauren may we come in?" Reeva asks me knocking on my door which was open.

"Yes of course."

Reeva and the frost sisters walk into my room closing the door so that no one could listen to the conversation. Reeva sits on my bed as the frost sisters stand right by the door.

"As you know, Andrew, Lorna, the girls, Rebecca, and I have this mission and your probably wondering what you will be doing for this mission. You will be going on a different mission collecting information from Erg's former group The Morlocks and find out their plan. Marcos will be going with you on your mission." Reeva explains.

"Sounds good Reeva, thank you for letting  me know what the plan is."

Reeva, and the frost sisters leave the room. I felt bad that I wasn't going to be with Andy on his mission. For right now my mission is to not fail Reeva or Andy because they are my family and they are trusting me and Marcos to do this right and not screw up.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

Being the laughing stock of the Inner Circle. I mean I have to turn a vault inside out. This is going to be a hard mission due to the fact that everyone is counting on me and I don't want to screw up and make everyone hate me and make fun of me.

"Hey. You ready to go?" Andy asks me sitting down next to me in the meeting room.

"Really? You had to ask."

"Don't worry, I'll be there right next to you the whole time when we're at the bank. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you or make fun of you." Andy comments.

"So if they make fun of me you will kill all of them?"

"Yeah there all dead." Andy jokes, pulling me close kissing me.

"Alright love birds, it's time for us to go." Lorna joked walking past us holding Dawn in her arms giving Dawn over to Sage.

Andy and I walked to the elevator meeting up with Marcos, Lauren, Reeva, the frost sisters, and an known man that works at the bank.

Once we all got to the bank except for Lauren and Marcos not knowing what their mission was for Reeva. The rest of us entered the bank taking down the two guards, and not harming the people inside.

I don't understand it, these people help people who hurt mutants like the purifiers for an example.

Lorna, Andy, and I get to the vault on the bottom level of the building, I was completely sure I would be able to turn this thing inside out like I did in the training room, but I have to try or Reeva will freak out and probably kill me if she wanted to.

"You got this Rebecca, just think about what it was like to feel alone in the mutant detention center, the needles, the restraints. Everything that you hated about that place. You can do this I believe in you and so do everyone else part of our group and family." Andy comments reassuring me.

Looking back towards the vault I use all of my strength to push my powers to turn the vault inside out. A blast of wind knocked Lorna, Andy, and I over luckily it meant what I did worked.

Hearing the money was transferred back to Sage at HQ. The people at the bank were being cruel and talked horribly about us mutants. Lorna locked the doors. I didn't want to leave because of what was being said.

Using my abilities I killed the humans inside the locked room. Blood everywhere on the doors.

"We need to go now." The frost sisters yelled.