Chapter 1

~No ones POV~
It was a cold rainy night(it was only 7pm...but still). A boy called Shoto Todoroki was taking a walk to cam himself down after he had an argument with his 'father' Endevour.

~Todoroki POV~
I left the house to get away from my old man... he's starting to get really annoying and I just can't take anymore of his punishment. So I had decide to save up money a month ago and move in a apartment. I'm moving in 2 weeks from now.

As I was walking, it started to rain. 'Dam it, I didn't check the weather today if it's gonna rain ughh....now I have to walk in this stupid rain...but I don't wanna go back home to that old man..huuhhh guess I have no option but to walk back home' I though to my self.

Honestly I could have gotten my old man credit card but.. if I'm gonna use that credit card to pay for the bills. Then the old man will just track his credit card and see who is taking money out of his bank account and find my address and apartment number.

Lightning started to struck as I kept walking home. Until I saw something shiny fall. It was bright light, it looked like heaven. Then I see a figure falling down. In total shock I took my arms out and catch what had fallen from the sky.

I looked at the figure in my arms and my eyes went wide open as my mouth let out a gasp. 'A-A ANGEL!!' I thought. I started panicking, I saw the figure features. It was a boy and he looks.....a-adorable.

It's wings where white bright, it halo is hovering over his hair, his hair was green and a bit of black, it had freckles on his pink puffy cheeks, his skin looked soft and smooth, he has scars on his left arms, his pink plumped lips. The bright light around his body lighted the dark streets.

As I was staring at the angel in front of me. He started to wake up. I panicked, I had no idea what to do. Once the figure open his eyes the looked like bright green orbs. He stared at me for a good few seconds until he jumped of my arms.

"I-I'm so sorry sir" the angel bowed down as he apologize. He smiled at me.....damm that smile could make anyone die from cuteness and adorable ness.

"O-oh it's ok really...ummm what's your name" I asked shyly as I was rubbing the back of my head. "Huh?... oh sorry I didn't introduced myself... I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm an angel as you could already tell"(you have always been an angel my cute cinnamon roll 😍)

His voice, for some reason... it calms me. It's so smooth and it's like music to my ears. I just stare at his emerald eyes, I was lost in them. Then I realized I haven't told him my name and it might have made him feel a bit awkward.

"U-uh My name is Shoto Todoroki" I said still staring at his beautiful emerald eyes. His presence make me calm and relaxed. Then I remembered that I have to go back home to my old man.

"Well I have to go now.. I need to go home before I get sick out here" I said before I turn around and start walking, he stops me.

"Wait since you basically saved me from falling and landing on the concrete floor... I am now grant as your angel guardian." I looked at him in total shock "I will protect your for your own safety and make sure you are not hurt.. but if I become a burden to you there is a way for me to leave you alone...you just have to say these words 'I wish you were never my angel guardian and I wish you could leave me alone and never meet again' those words could help you get rid of me for good"

Those words... they really shocked me I was about to say something until he spoke up. "So master...where do you wanna go now?" He ask with his big smile.

I just blush at the site in front of me. 'Dam he is so cute ughhh I can't reject him...I think I'm gay now'.
———————
Ok this is cringe what the heck am I doing to myself ughh anyways that for reading this book first chapter byeee