Stubborn Kids😂

Previously on JFF...
I picked everything i knew they'll need for some time before zooming off....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continuation

Muhammad's POV

What just happened?!! Why did Ameenah hug me? What's going on? Obviously am not blind i know that there's something wrong with her, she's hiding something away from me.
I called my aunt right after am out of the dorm room.
"Hollah" she said
"Hey sis"
"Oh, Muhammad, so this is your new number?" She asked. Something is off with her voice though.
"Yup, which means you didn't save the number because i called you a while ago" I said.
"You're right, i was a little bit busy with stuff over here you know it's been long that we've been to Nigeria so the house is all dusty and all" she replied.
"Okay, you didn't ask what happened?!!" I said rather happy.
"Did she say yes?" She asked almost blowing off my eardrum.
"Well...no...sort of...but she hugged me weird right?" I asked.
"Yeah, totally not her, so what happened"
"I retrieved before things get out of hand...y'know?" I said
"Uhm....uhmm...she hugged you and you retrieved say the truth uncle Muhammad" it was my sister first daughter how did the phone goes to her hand.
"What?,Aysha where's your mom,why is her phone with you?" I asked.
"She's sleeping" she replied and i heads a loud laugh from the background which belongs to her siblings.
"You mean you've been the one I've been talking to since?" I asked
"Well it's Sadie, you know she's good at imitating people's voice" she said trying hard to suppress her laughter.
"What do you mean? " I asked confused.
"Oya spray me, did she really hug and did you seriously backed out...OMG!! I wish i was there i knew it you two are meant to be daman" she said ignoring my question.
I just hissed and hang up the phone
What a stubborn kids I thought. And walked to my car and zoomed off.
.
.
.
.
.
Aysha's POV

Ha!!!!, I knew that my uncle will hang up before answering my questions, and guess what?, he did!.
I looked at my sister and brother waiting for him to answer and laughed hard and they all laughed too, unfortunately for us our mom woke up by our laughter.
"What in the world is happening here" ladies and gentlemen this is my mom with her hair like the nest of a bird with sleepy eyes looking at us trying to look intimidating but she looks rather funny which made us laugh.
She ignored our laughter  and looked at my hand with her phone oh uh😫
"What's my phone doing with you Aysha Saif!!!!? Oh uh double oh uh am dead. If you're a Nigerian and you've mom has once caught you using her phone when you've been warned a dozen times you'll know what i mean actually.
"Uhmm..no..you see...I ran out of battery and so...Uhm..yeah i used it to call uncle Muhammad" I said hoping she'll believe my lies.
"Call Muhammad? Are you serious?, why didn't you charge your phone?" She asked giving me the you're-dead-look.
"I...you..The...I have a charger problem" I replied
"Hhhhhhh, you think you can fool me Aysha, isn't it yesterday that you bought a new charger?" She said walking close to me.
As she was stepping close to me i found myself shrinking. Just then young Muhammad butt in
"Mom!!, Uncle Muhammad called and aunt Sadie picked it and...." I quickly ran to him and cover his mouth with my hands
"Muhammad you must be out of sugar hhhhhh" I said trying to walk away
"What did i just hear Sadie???" She said looking at aunt Sadie .
You know it's gonna be good to just skip this part because things got way outta hand after those sentences😆.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr and Mrs Abdulazeez's POV (Ameenah's parents).

"Darling when last have you called Ameenah" Mr Abdulazeez asked his wife who was just beside him on a chair reading a fashion magazine.
"I haven't talk to her for a while now" she replied without putting down the magazine.
"Hmm,  you don't even care about your baby anymore right?" He asked staring at her.
She dropped the magazine and faced her husband and said.
"Look,Ameenah is a grownup now, we need to give her some space that girl had been under our watch for a while now, she have to learn how to live without us and by the way she's in safe hands since my brother and his family are there with her" she said.
"I know she needs space and all but am just worried and by the way , your brother called me a week ago that they're in Nigeria for a vacation" he said looking at her
"But he didn't tell me and you did the tell me also" she said.
"He told me to tell you but I've totally forget soo my bad" he apologise
"It's okay" she replied still shocked about the new information.
Mr Abdulazeez looked at her and smiled stood up and gave her a side hug telling her everything's gonna be alright before going to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
Ameenah's POV
I woke up and to see Anita on a chair with her head almost buried in her laptop I greeted her and she smiled at me and answers asking how's Fateemah feeling and told her everything's okay.
She informed me about the case being forward to the court and she seemed happy about the issue Thompson must be a very wanted guy.

The next day was the day to report our case to the court the warrant letter was sent to the suspect but he didn't show up at the court so the FBI agents were sent to get him.....
...
....
.....
.......
..........
.............
Alhamdulillah!!! Another chappy!!!

Am sorry this is a little bit short but just so you know, JFF is finally coming to the end!!!!!!!
Yup!!, the fun have just begone, so sit back relax and enjoy JFF to its fullest and please don't forget to;
■°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°vote
■°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°comment
■°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°share

Stay kissable😙
Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez