HAVE A NICE STAY @ LONDON

*JUSTICE FOR FATEEMA 📕🔮📿*

   By:Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez.

*CHAPTER THREE*

# *ALHAMDULILLAH I HAD FINALLY ARRIVED AT ENGLAND!!...*

  ....It took me atleast an hour to reach the front queue of the immigration formality,when i reached there i placed my passport on the desk,an officer took the passport and observed it carefully.Then i was asked.
"Are you on a vacation?".he asked,I swear to you I looked at him at first to see if he is blind because I know that all the details he need was writing on my passport.but I finally answerd his stupid question.
"No,am here for an educational purpose".I replied.
'Which school??" she asked...just imagine the way I looked at her because I was soo tired that i can't even raise my legs.
"Oxford university"I finally said.but it seem tgat the officer wants to chat..🤷🏽‍♀.
"How long are you staying here?"he asked looking at my eyes with his irritating grin.I know he uses that to filth with gurls..but he must have mistakenly as part of his gurls.
"I don't know, at least 4-5yrs, i guess".I said to him with an angry look😡.I know that the look would tell him that  i am in a hurry.but it didn't work😟.
"Will you be living in the hostel or not?"seriously??...how does that consign him??.
"HOSTEL!".I said sounding angry.well that made him know that i was tired and he gave me back my doc,then he said.
"Have a nice stay @OXFORD"he said with a grin.
"Thanks"was what I could only say.
  I moved to the conveyor belt area to collect my luggage.I collected my bags and moved over to the final exist,this was were all luggages are being thoroughly searched.I felt  uncomfortable and frustrated as each and every content if my bag is being examined.The officers asked for my passport and i have it to them which one of them went thtouh it.When i was finally out i waited for my uncle who should have been here before i landed.
    "Ameenah!!"that was my uncle calling,I looked @ my left then to my right,then I base him approaching me with a smile.The last time i have seen my uncle was on my parents *60years anniversary*which at that time he looked much more younger than how I am seeing him now.
"Hey,welcome to London dear,how was your flight?"he asked taking my bags.
"Oh,it was horrible,I have never had a night flight before,so it was a little bit strange to me".I said
"Ohh...eyyah,it must be,but are you feeling ok now?"he asked
"Well...yeah".I said with a nod.
"Ok,let's go"he said gesturing the exit door to me.we walked out to the were he packed his car,we went in and zoomed off.The trip from the airport to the central London took me and my uncle atleast am hour on his *RANGE ROVER JEEP*.I slept off,and didn't know when we finally arrived home (I mean my uncle's house😅).
.
.
...
      Yeppeee!!!!
*Please endure my laziness 😌...this isn't the end of chapter three but i am really tired,but I hope you've enjoyed this chapter as i have anticipated...soo...today's dedication goes to three beautiful ladies;*
♡Simbiat Abdulkareem.
♡Saratu Buhari.
             *&*
♡ *TAYE*
          *LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH*
          SPECIAL THANKS TO MY *PHONE* WHICH WITHOUT IT'S ENDURANCE I WOULDN'T HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS CHAPTER,EVEN THOUGH IT SHOWS ME ITS IRRITATING *BATTERY IS LOW SIGN 🤦🏾‍♀ *(ILYSM)*.....

    *CHAPTER FOUR IS ON THE WAY!!! 🏄🏽‍♀*

    *STAY DIAMOND💎*
  *AMEENAH LUKMAN ABDULAZEEZ*