How'd Fateemah met Thompson?

*JUSTICE FOR FATEEMA📕🔮📿*

  By:Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez

*CHAPTER SIX*

         *# I got up from my bed to talk to her, i started by saying...*
       "Fatima,i don't care if you'll let it go or not, but all i know is that,Thompson won't go for free, i am giving you an order not an advise or option,so if you're going to get up and stand for your right you'd better do so if not then you are on your own,ok?"I said.
   "Ameenah please...."
"Don't provoke me fateemah,i am already tired of your words and pleadings ,if you are with me just say it but if you're not you'd say so".I said pissed off by her pleadings..
"Ok,ok,am with you,but please don't let tgis issue come over your studies please meenah"she said crying.
"Ok then ,no *problem *"I said.
         What I've learned about fateemah is that she is still in love with Thompson,but what makes me confused is that she don't even care about what he did to her,i mean how can someone *RAPE* you and you'll be like 'I don't want to hurt him'.. *What?*..i guess its because i don't know anything about *LOVE*🤷🏽‍♀..@ School many students and lecturers thought we were sisters if not of our surnames that differs,but we were still called *TWINS*..that's why i always want to be there for her even though she have an unfriendly behaviour...but I still try all my best to see that she studied hard..and why won't i help her in this issue?..please help me look through this issue.
  "Ohh Allah help us out"that's what I kept saying in my mind.
  I stood up and went for my tutorial class after talking to her..I asked her if she'd like to go but she said she will love to rest a little bit so i let her go.

            *FATEEMAH*
Ameenah is a kind of person that doesn't want to see anyone in pain not even someone close to her,but what i still don't understand is that after all i did to her last night she didn't even care and now that I've broght out my problem she's trying to help me out...'WHY??'...I cried for and later thought to meet Thompson and tell him about what Ameenah is trying to do....
   *HOW DID FATEEMAH KNOW THOMPSON??....YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSEWRED NOW!!*

   *THROWBACK ☆☆☆*

.....I met Thompson in a  plane when going to London....i was seated comfortably on a *VIP SUIT (1st class)*  on a *JUMBO* plane @ Abuja int airport,when a liquid substance spilled on me,i quickly looked up to see who did it to me,when i saw the most handsome guy ever.

"Ohhh....am soo sorry please"he said...but do you know what stupidity i was doing??... *I WAS STARRING AT HIM!!!!🤦🏾‍♀*....But beieve me it's not my fault because almighty Allah had created the most beautiful structure in that guys body..hey!!!🙆🏽....am telling the guy looks different from who you are imaginating ooo....i mean how can you take your eyes off this??!!

i mean how can you take your eyes off this??!!

ha'a...mtwss...I can't even hide my love for that guy..as if the guy understand in what situation i was so he stared back and smiled @ me...that smile it self is something else...hmmm...TO make things short he is *TOTALLY COOL*....I was still in my daydreams when i heard one of the hosts saying.
"Mam....are You alright?"she asked kindly..I looked at her and replied
"Yeah am ok,just a bit wet"I said looking at my stained cloth
"Ok,please let's move to the restroom so you can clean yourself"
"Ok"was all i could say and stood up looking for the guy but he's nowhere to be seen.
"Am really sorry for what just happened now"she apologized..and I told her it was nothing..as we were moving to the restroom i was lost in thought...I mean so this guys xsit,i thought it was only written in story books and all thoes Hausa NOVELs...but today i have met him!!...This guy hot ooo!!1🙆🏽...
"Here mam. .."the hostess   showed me where I will clean my self,i did so but after cleaning the mess up the purple colour of the dress turned into Nigerian and African map!!,i was a bit depressed and angry but still didn't mind because i have just met my mister right (well..fateemah I want you to ink that you are making the greatest mistake of your life🤷🏽‍♀).I can out and met the lady still airing for me so i showed her the mess on my dress which is embarrassing i asked her if she'd mind looking for another dress to wear and she said.
"Ok,mam,but the only cloths we have here are for sale,if you will like to view and choose anyone"she said
"Ok,lemme see them please"I said
       As i turned to follow her i spoted him at a corner looking outside the window,i followed the lady to their cabin and she showed me some of the clothes so i choose a trouser and shirt.I wore them and was about to get back to my suit but he called me....🙆🏽The sexy guy called me oo🤣🙈...
.
.
.
.
.....
        *🥊*
   Hey LOVELY PEOPLE.....sorry for this short chapter but you just gotta endure my laziness....😃.....many things are going on in my head..i know you're eager to know what will Thompson say to FATEEMAH right??!!.....DNT worry...in the next chapter everything will be coated there!!!....today's dedication goes to the birthday boy  of the week;Ameenu Dogo .... *HBD IN  SWEETHEART*

  Special thanks to Simbiat Abdulkareem and all her Facebook friends

  Special thanks to Simbiat Abdulkareem and all her Facebook friends....thanks soo much gurl (ILYSM)....ALHAMDULILLAH🙂....

    *CHAPTER SEVEN IS COMING SOOON!!!!!*

       *STAY LOVELY😍*
*AMEENAH LUKMAN ABDULAZEEZ*