Where are the kids??

JUSTICE FOR FATEEMA📕🔮📿
   By:Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez.

  CHAPTER FIVE

          "where are the kids??...
    .....I stood up and left.

            MUHAMMAD
Ever since i saw her coming down the stairs i felt something trying to take me away.The way she walks was different from all ladies that i have been with my whole life.She stared at me which made me to stay still were i was . but i looked away from her,but seriously i never thought she will look like this, i mean my aunt told me about her but she never explained to me that she looked this beautiful....Yeah!!..whatever !...I admit it.. *I AM IN LOVE*..
  Never in my life have i ever thought that i will fall in love with a girl i just met,but Meenah was different from all ladies...Her smile means something else..😅..hea!!...let's just drop this description here!...Many ladies were ready to be my maids, but Ameenah was diff and immediately i knew that no matter how i try i couldn't make her to atleast talk to me...but i tried my luck..guess what!!.it worked!,we chat a little bit but she suddenly changed her face which scared me.I asked her if it was what i said but she said it wasn't......
      She came out holding young Muhammad on her arm,with Aysha and Maryam behind her, I just can't xplain how beautiful she looks, i mean she is the most adorable person i have ever met....
  "Hey uncle Muhammad lets go, what are you thinking of, haven't you take your breakfast?" Immediately i heard that statement i quickly snapped out of my thoughts.
"What are you thinking of,Muhammad?"Ameenah asked me with a smile.
"Oh..it was nothing"..I ans..oh Lord help me.. .
"Someone is falling in love and that person is going gaga!"that was my niece Aysha,you know that moment when your teacher calls you out to solve a calculation that you can't solve and your crush is in the same class with you?,that's the exact way i was feeling now!!!..I was glad that Ameena didn't pay any attention to what she was saying,she dropped young Muhammad and helped them with their seat belts, i helped her open the front door and she smiled to me *which made me melt*,but I manage to smile back at her and closed the door for her...I went back to the driver's seat and drove to the main road praying for God to help me out of the problem i am in right now,I couldn't even look at her face but i spot her looking at me....

              *AYSHA*
       I know that uncle Muhammad has a feeling for aunt ameenah,but he won't just say it, but i know that by any chance aunt Ameenah must also have a feeling for him also🤷🏽‍♀...so i decided to tell him to talk to her because she only has 3days left .
     When we arrived at the shopping mall, i told uncle Muhammad that i want to show him something . he replied to me positively and told aunt Ameenah and my other siblings to go to the kids zone area, after we left them,I looked at him and said
"Uncle muhammad,i know that you have feelings for aunty Ameenah right?"I asked
"No!!,how could you say so? i mean how old are you to know about LOVE??"he asked looking serious.
"Excuse me!, i am a teenager of course, and i know what love means"I said looking serious too.
"Yes I know but,you're still young to talk about love"he said in concerned tone.
"Whatever!!...I just wanted to inform you that you got only two and a half day for you to inform her that you got feeling for her".I said leaving the place but you know what??..he called me back...yes!! Uncle Muhammad called me...
"Umm...Aysha!"he called.
"Yes"I replied with a victory smile on my lips.
"You know what you are right,but don't tell anyone about this,ok??".he said.
"Ok!!,it's a deal"I said smiling.
"So..what's your plans?"i cant believe a 25yrs old young man asking me how he should tell a lady his motive🤦🏾‍♀🤦🏾‍♀... *what a disgrace!!*...but I told him my plans and we made a final deal and went into the mall smiling,we met aunt Ameenah and my siblings in the kids,they didn't pick anything,i thought maybe they were waiting for us to come back but Maryam proved me wrong..
"I am only here for having fun not shopping"Maryam said,i smiled andlooked at uncle Muhammad *our plan is working!!*...we  to purchase tickets for the kids world...my siblings an I went into the kids world and left uncle Muhammad and aunt Ameenah outside to ehem ehem... *You know the rest...I don't have to tell you everything, right?*...