😢😢

*JUSTICE FOR FATEEMAH📕🔮🤣*
By:Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez.

*CHAPTER SEVEN*
*#🙆🏽The sexy guy called me oo🤣🙈...*

..."excuse me mam"he said
"Yeah"I replied trying not to be stupid again.
"I just wanted to apologize about what happened back there..am really sry"he apologized
"It's nothing really,kuma ka daina bani hakuri bcuz ya wuce"I replied
"Ok,thanks,will you mind sharing my suite with you plz??"....was i dreaming or what.. *OMG!!*..What???,Thompson actually asked me to sit with him??,hhhhh...you won't blived what i did....🤣....I *sat down* ..what wre u expecting?..I sld say no thank you??..😛..U are dreaming ooo...hhhh. ....I sat down and we introduced oursleves to each other and alsoexchanged contacts..he promised to visit....we had a gr8 time together...a moment later the *FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT & NO SMOKONG* sign showed in the cabin.
"It's seems we r @ London already....I really had a gr8 time with you fateemah ..it's really a pleasure to meet you even though it was by accident"he ended his sentence with a laughter....then he asked the hostess close to him what's the time
"It's 3:00pm in the morning sir"she replied with a smile.
"Ok,thanks."he said
The hostesses both took various position at different emergency exits.The plane started descending into the clouds,screech was heard as the plane was finally landed and taxied to the airport building for some minutes....after that we went outside and dd all necessary requirements and bid goodbyes to each other and depart....after getting my luggages i went outside and stopped a taxi..
"Five star hotel please"I said.and got into the cab...the building was a beautiful one,i came out and gave him the money he asked for and went into the hotel.,i was greeted by the receptionist.
"How can i help you mam?"she said with a smile.
"Umm,i bookend a room yesterday from Nigeria"I said
"Ok,what's the name please"she replied
"FATEEMAH YUSUF"I said...she typed something into the computer and later looked up at me...
"Yeah,the bill was for two nights mam"she said
"Yeah"I replied...she called a porter to help me with my luggages and gave the key to him.
...the porter lead the way to the room,he opened the door and took the luggages inside...you can't believe this...but am telling he stood by the door...I dnt knw what he was waiting for so i asked and he said i haven't given him any tip😅...I laughed and apologized then gave him the tip. .he thanked me and leave .
I took a shower and went to bed,i woke up late that dat day @ about 12:00pm.I just washed my face and was about to go out for my breakfast but a sudden laziness passed through my veins....I sat down on a sofa..I ordered my breakfast through the telephone...after some min my breakfast was brought to me in a special way..I eat and hamdalah @ d end...I grave my phone to read some messages...as i was going throuh the messages i heard a knock on my door, i thought it was the roomcleaner...WRONG!!!!..It was Thompson!!..🤣
"OMG!!!,Thompson,how are you? "I said
"Am good,just decided to give you a surprise visit"he said
"Eyyah,thanks so much dearie"I said smiling.
"Yeah"
"But i dnt remember giving you my room number"I said still shocked.
"YEAH,but you told me the hotel name"he said
......We discussed for some time,then he leave...but before going he told me about his party the next day and i agreed to come.....
*The next day*....i had a good time with thompson @ his party,his party differs from which I used to go to @ Nigeria,it looks more matured and well organized than that of Nigeria,he introduced me to his friends,and we discussed alot,he was called by the *MC* so he xxused himself, some min later i heard him talking on the microphone..
"Hey guys,thank you all for attending my party,i love you soo much and i also want to introduce you to my new friend *FATEEMAH FROM NIGERIA!!*,please give her a hand ladies and gentlemen!!!!!"...I just couldn't make myself to beleive he did dis to me...he jestured me to come,i was ashamed if having seeing his friends clapping their hands for me because it was my frist time i stood in the arena to say something.
I went back to the hotel late ,so i got in bed forgetting that i would be going to school for my form.the next day i woke up early,i be took to school after my shower I went to the school to fill the form,then submitted,then I was given a room,that was when i saw Ameenah,Ameenah was a brilliant and well educated and trained girl,she likes correcting me if i do something wrong,always saying: *IF YOU DONT CHANGE NOW THEN YOU WILL NEVER DO,MY DAD TOLD ME THAT DOING THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME WILL ALWAYS LEAD YOU TO SUCCESS,PLAY IF YOU HAVE TO PLAY BUT AT THE RIGHT,BEFRIEND IF YOU WANT BUT A GOOD ONE AND AT THE RIGHT TIME,PLEASE FATEEMAH,THINK OF ALL THOSE YEARS YOU SPENT BEFORE COMING HERE,DO WHAT WILLL BE GOOD FOR YOU,ALL THIS FRIENDS YOU'RE FOLLOWING WON'T HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED.....ITS YOUR CHOICES. ...ITS YOUR LIFE BUT USE YOUR TIME POSITIVELY*
With all these wise sayings I usually turn deafear to her and keep on doing what's on my mind..on that very day that the incident HAPPENED she advices me not to go but i refuses to listen to her i even abused her calling her a *WEIRDO* and all sort of name.if only i have accepted her advice i wouldn't have been into this mess...
.
.
.
.
....
📕🔮📿
This marks the end of chapter seven...I hope you've loved it,....lemme give you a hint for chapter eight .....fateemah will go an meet Thompson about the issue......hhhhhhh...wait for it anyway... (ILYSM)....Yawn feeling sleepy.... *GOOD NIGHT GUYS*......
*BE KIND❣*
*AMEENAH LUKMAN ABDULAZEEZ*