( Prologue) .

" For the mud to speak
ode to my chiefs
death to my love

For the times to tell
ode to my sons
death to destiny

here stood an unfortunate soul whose only deeds were being human to one single soul "

Issa froze with his head filled with thoughts , he thought to himself that for why has he been brought to this world with such an unfortunate life and deeds worth of blood and lives being stolen .

He made sure the ropes were fastened well , he stood at the head of the altar
he was on the verge of being torn apart between two worlds of love and destiny , for an unfortunate soul he was , as his love and destiny moved to two opposing poles.

he slowly lowered his head to her neck and kissed her, he took a deep sniff of her scent , remembered those times when he used hold her by her waist and rests his head on her shoulders kissing her neck and somehow melting in the fragrance of her natural scent from her hair ...
He made her not to wear any fragrances as her bodily scent and sweat intoxicated him , he used to tell her that he loved her in her most natural state of being.

She is awake now , she started shivering and her eyes weak and watery , she could not appreciate the sky's red hue at this beautiful sunset ,
She saw issa standing near her head with a sword, as the chanting rose the sand started to shake and she could feel the earth trembling with millions of people stamping on to the ground ,
she felt as if her head was being crushed between two rocks , she always hated loud sounds .
But this was different , she understood what they were chanting , she understood what was about to happen , she understood that finally issa revived the lost language and he has made his mind .

issa moved to her side and placed his cold steel on her naked loins , placed it across her hip bones .
And now she saw issa moving towards to the fire pit and he drew out a very thin and long needle which was glowing red with heat
though issa was holding it in his bare hands she saw that hot steel was not hurting him , or burning his palm .

Every minute the sky was getting redder and chants getting louder , and now issa is standing near her heels ;

It was not the bone piercing pain she reckoned while issa pierced the hot needle in her heels , but Issa's teary eyes , issa completely inserted the foot long hot needle into her heels ,
now he starts with her other leg , she could sense her skin tearing and bone melting when this hot needle pierced her bones and liquidified the marrows and evoaperating her blood , she could smell the steam from her boiling blood and burning flesh.

he now slowly moves near her head and bows down and whispers into her ear
" give up "
with a gulp in her throat she looks backs at him helplessly with a weary smile on her lips and speaks nothing .

he walks to the fire pit again and pulls an even thinner and hotter needle and now he stood at her left side, she dares not to look away but sets her gaze on to his pale face , she knew what she was doing , she knew how it's going to turn out ...