Saved

a/n: I came up with the idea for this imagine when I read that in the beginning of his career Richard used to live in the 'Y' and shared a shower with around fifteen people. It was so filty he had to shower with his work boots on.

It's evening and you're walking over to where the showers are so you can take a shower and then go to bed. You're living in the 'Y' and have to share a shower with at least fifteen more people but with time you kind of got used to it.

What you didn't get used to however was the constant harassment from one of the men living there. It was a guy named Jeff who wanted you to be his girlfriend and wouldn't take no for an answer. You had already turned him down more times than you can count but he still wouldn't give up.

However behind your refusal wasn't only your dislike for Jeff but there was also your attraction to one other man in the 'Y'. He had black raven hair, dark cinnamon orbits and was tall and muscular. His skin was tan and his face was beautifully sculptured. But it wasn't only his breathtaking physique that had captured your heart. You had noticed he was very quiet and shy and always carried around a small notebook with black leather covers. One time you had seen him scribbling something down in it and from what you could make out, it looked like he was writing a poem. You had seen him a couple of times and you had secretly admired him when you had the chance to but you didn't know his name and you couldn't bring yourself to go and talk to him.

Deep in your thoughts you don't hear someone coming towards you so you shriek when suddenly out of nowhere you're pressed against the wall and your arms are pinned above your head. You look at the face of the man who's holding you and your eyes get wide when you realize it's Jeff.

"Let go of me!" You hiss angrily.

He only chuckles and leans closer to the point where his breath is tickling your face.

"I'm tired of all these games, Y/N. You will be mine one way or another." He says causing you to shiver and presses his lips on your neck.

You trash your body in an attempt to escape but his grip is too strong. You stop moving abruptly when his body presses closer to yours and you feel his hardness against you. Panic feels your heart but you don't allow it to show in your eyes.

"If you don't let me go I'll scream." You say, keeping your voice firm and steady.

He only smirks, his his nose brushing yours and your can feel his breath on your lips.

"Try."

You then open your mouth and start calling for help but he presses his lips forcefully against yours silencing your screams. You use the advantage and gathering your strength you give him a headfirst and his falters backwards loosening his grip on you. One of his hands feels his nose and when his fingers come back covered in blood he looked up at you angrily.

"You bitch!" He lifts his fist to hit you and all you can do is to turn your head and close your eyes.

However an impact never comes. Instead you feel Jeff's grip releasing you and you open your eyes again just in time to see him being pulled off of you. Next thing you know he receives a punch in the face and is shoved against the opposite wall. You're shocked to realize that your saviour is none other but the very same man you've secretly admired the last few weeks. He's clutching Jeff's shirt in in his fists.

"Don't you dare to touch her again!" He hisses at Jeff's face and you get lost in his deep, soft voice.

The next instant Jeff is shoved out of the room and when he's finally gone you let out a small breath of relief.

"Thank you." You tell your saviour. "You saved me from that psycho."

He turns to look at you and your eyes lock with each other's.

"You're welcome. But you shouldn't walk around alone so late in the evening. It's not safe."

"I just wanted to take a shower. I didn't know that asshole was going to come and try something."

"Well just make sure you're not alone next time when you want to shower this late." He says and extends his hand. "My name's Richard by the way."

"Y/N." You say and shake his hand.

For a moment there was an awkward silence because neither of knows what to say.

"Well I'd really like to shower now, so..."

He quickly nodds in understanding.

"Right, sorry. Look, if you don't mind I'll wait for you outside just in case that psycho decides to come back."

A feeling of gratitude fills your heart. You don't know why but when Richard's around he makes you feel...safe.

"No, I don't mind and...thanks. For everything."

"You're welcome." He smiles, causing butterflies to fly in your stomach. He's got the most handsome smile you've seen.

You smile back and he walks out closing the door behind himself. After you take a quick shower you walk out only to find Richard leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette. He smiles when he sees you and insists to walk you to the room you're staying at. If it was any other time you would've said no but after what happened with Jeff you know you can't refuse.

You and Richard talk through all the way to your room and you're surprised to realize how clever and intelligent he is and also very sweet and shy. When you finally reach the door of your room you exchange a few more words and just before he leaves Richard leans and gently kisses you on the cheek whispering 'good night' in your ear. Watching him walk away your fingers feel the spot he kissed and you can't help the smile on your face. You walk inside your room and locking up the door you throw yourself on your bed grinning like an idiot. There's no denying you're falling head over heels for Richard but hell...who wouldn't?!