Art

a/n: (January 2019) A couple of days ago Michelle Christine (Richard's girlfriend) posted a Q&A thing on her instagram story and someone asked her how she met Richard. Her story was beautiful and really touched me but the thing is she met him almost the same way as I describe in my imagine. The only difference is she went to the gallery on purpose because she wanted to buy a painting and she was with her mother, not her friend. <3 I can't belive how close my imagine turned out to be to the real story!

It was late in the evening and was raining cats and dogs so you and your friend were walking hurriedly trying to find some shelter from the rain.

"There!" Your friend said suddenly and pointed at an art gallery across the street that appeared to be open.

The two of you quickly crossed the street and got inside. You had to pay a few dollars for the entrance but as long as you were safe from the cold water nothing else mattered. You started walking around, looking at the different paintings when one in particular caught your attention. It was a mixture of two primary colors white and blue, along with a lot of other ones that were small dots and lines (The painting is the same one I used for the main photo of this imagine. It's called Orgasm #2). You stared at it in awe. It was beautiful and was making you relax yet feel so much things all in the same time.

"This painting is beautiful." You told your friend but she only laughed, causing you to frown at her. "What's so funny?"

She nodded against the small square piece that held the information for the painting.

"Look at the title."

You did as she said and smiled before a slight blush appeared on your cheeks. The painting was entitled "Orgasm" and when you looked up at it again, you could understand why.

"It's a good title and you can totally feel why it's entitled this way." You said to your friend rolling your eyes. "The painting is amazing and if you must know I'd buy it immediately if I had the money."

"Glad you like it." A voice behind you said.

You and your friend turned around in a heartbeat.

You suddenly felt like you couldn't breathe as you stared at the owner of the voice. He was a young man, only a couple of years older than you. His hair is dark, black and short but quite messy. His eyes are warm dark brown with a touch of hazel that reminded you of the sweetest chocolate. They're also deep, so deep that you feel like you were drowning inside their depths until you're completely swallowed by the ocean that is his soul. His face is perfectly sculptured and his slightly tan skin compliments his stunning features in a breathtaking way. He's tall and his figure is slim but quite muscular. He's dressed with light blue ripped jeans, white t-shirt and black leather jacket with its zipper half-opened. 

His words slowly sank in your mind and your eyes got wide.

"You're the artist?"

He nodded and a trace of pink color rushed to his cheeks. For a moment you stared at each other in silence before he decided to break it.

"So you said you wanted to buy the painting?"

It was your turn to blush.

"Did you listen to our whole conversation?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"No, I accidently overheard only the last part." He explained. "So do you really want to buy it?"

"I uh...I'd love to, but unfortunately I don't have any money."

"Well I'm sure we can think of something." He said and his lips pulled into a smirk, a mischievous spark glimmering in his eyes. "How about we do this; I'll give you the painting for free and you'll go out on a date with me?"

Your stared at him wide-eyed.

"You want to go out on a date with me?"

"Just like you I appreciate fine art when I see it."

Your cheeks burned red from his compliment.

"Ok, I'll go out with you." You said confidently, shooting him a small smile.

"Great. Just don't expect a fancy restaurant or something like that. I'll take you on my bike and we'll ride off somewhere where we can eat and enjoy the nature."

Your smile growed even more. You hated fancy restaurants and dressing up formally and you absolutely loved motorbikes and picnics in the nature.

"Sounds perfect." You said and it was his turn to smile.

"I'm Richard." He said, never breaking eye contact with you.

"And I'm Y/N." You introduced yourself to him.

His smile growed wider and you were once again stunned by how handsome he looked smiling. You gave him your address and arranged the day and hour he was going to pick you in before he walked over to the painting taking it off the wall. Wrapping it carefully he handed it to you. When you reached to take it your fingers touched for a moment and you felt a jolt of electricity surging all over your body.

"It's yours now so take good care of it." He told you softly.

In a rush of boldness you leaned forward to give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks." You said. "I promise I will."

You exchanged goodbyes with him before you and your friend walked out of the gallery. 

The rain had stopped and the sun had showed behind the clouds. Your friend started exclaiming how gorgeous Richard is and how lucky you are he had asked you out on a date, but you only smile and let her blab on, too happy and overwhelmed of the recent events.