Valentine's Day

You're coming home from work and you're so tired that you only want to curl in Richard's arms and sleep. When you finally reach your house you're surprised at the quietness that awaits you in the empty front yard. Usually the dogs rush to you to greet you but now they're nowhere to be seen. You reach with your keys to unlock the door and you look around.

"Richard? Baby, are you home?"

You're met with silence again. You walk over to your bedroom and when you open it you find a big, rectangular package on your bed. You carefully lift the top and gasp from surprise; there's a beautiful dark-blue dress inside along with a note. You take the note with trembling fingers.

"I hope you like my gift. Put it on and come outside in the back yard.

Love you." is written inside in Richard's familiar handwriting. You smile shaking your head and quickly put the dress on. Then you do as you've been told only to gasp in surprise. The whole backyard is lit with small candles and there's a beautifully arranged table waiting for you. You make a couple of steps over to the table when a pair of hands cover your eyes. Your lips immediately pull into a large smile. You turn around wanting to tell him something but you catch your breath in your throat. Richard's wearing a silky purple shirt, slightly opened at the top and black pants. The light of the candles is dancing over his beautiful face, casting shadows and shaping his handsome features. His dark eyes are glowing with the painfully familiar mischievous spark you love so much and as you stare deep inside them your heart swells with love. You place your hands on his cheeks and stroke the soft freshly-shaved skin on his face. You open your mouth to speak but he leans and gently presses his lips on yours. You smile in his mouth and when you break it for air you pull him in a tight hug.

"I love you so much." You say and you can feel him smile behind your back.

"I love you too and that's why I've arranged this." He gently pulls out of the hug and motions towards the table and the candles filling the whole back yard. He smiles and kisses you again. "Happy Valentine's day, my love."

You gasp when he says that and it's only then that you realize it was February 14th. Then again you've never celebrated Valentine's day because ever since you've met Richard every day is a celebration for you.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot it's Valentine's day." You say apologetically.

"Well I remembered it, so it's ok." He says leading you to the table.

A smirk appears on your face.

"I will make it up to you later." You say mischievously with a wink and he grins.

"In that case I can't wait for it." He says, winking back.

The dinner is delicious and you can't believe he cooked everything by himself. After you both finish your dinner you finally go into the bedroom. You kiss him passionately leading him to the bed. You push him backwards but he pulls you with him and both of you fall on the bed. You lock eyes with his dark-brown ones and your heart swells with love. After getting rid of all the unwanted clothing and a lot of kissing you smile in his mouth.

"Happy Valentine's day, baby."

You say before moving down and ducking your head you swallow him whole. His head falls backwards and he lets out a moan, his whole body vibrating. You give him the best blow job you're capable of and when you're over you lift yourself up and lie on top of him, lazily kissing his muscular chest. He pulls you up and kisses you hungrily.

"I love you." He breathes into your mouth and you kiss him back lustfully.

"Show me how much you love me." You say seductively, pressing your body against him.

He smirks and rolls you over so he's on top of you and shows you just how much he loves you. Once everything's over and you're wrapped in each other's arms panting heavily you smile and hold him tight. You love Richard too much and you can't imagine your life without him. He had turned what was a tiring day at work the best Valentine's day ever. It's actually the first time you've celebrated Valentine's day and you can't help but think how perfect Richard made it.

"Thank you for making my first Valentine's day so perfect." You say.

"It's only the beginning." He says with a smile. "I'm going to make sure every day of your life is perfect."

"My life's already perfect." You say and move to look up at him before placing your hand on his cheek. "And it's because I met you."

You lean your head down to kiss him.

"You are my life." You breathe into his mouth.

"And you're mine." He responds just as breathlessly.