Ride Free

Your hands are wrapped tight around Richard and your chin is on his shoulder. The roar of the speeding motorbike is soothing you and the wind is blowing in your hair and your face. You get lost once again in the scent that is feeling your nostrils; aftershave, cigarettes, mint bubble gum and a scent you can only describe as Richard Grieco. You close your eyes taking in the warmth of his body and his scent, brushing your cheek against his.

The last few days you felt so free and liberated like you've never felt in your live. You and Richard rode for hours on the motorbike, ate at small diners and more often than not you spent the nights under the stars. Now you were hitting the road again with no clear idea where you were going but enjoying the ride and the freedom a bit too much. You love Richard more than anything else and you can't imagine your life without him. After riding for a couple of hours he moved his motorbike away from the road in a search of a comfortable meadow to spend the night. He finds the perfect place bewteen the trees, where there was a small opening and you quickly put down some blankets you both could sleep on before turning to him and putting your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you." You say and he smiles in your mouth.

"I love you, more."

There's a small river going nearby and you take Richard's hand pulling him at that direction.

The sun is shining brightly on the sky and it's really hot so you quickly get your clothes off and motion for him to join you. When he pulls his t-shirt off, you're mesmerized all over again by his muscular body and you realize you'll never get tired of looking at him. The sun rays are dancing all over his slightly tan skin making him look downward godly. When he finally gets in, you're quick to capture his lips in a hungry, lustful kiss and you press your body against his. You can feel his hardness pressing against you and you can't help the smirk on your face.

In the evening you both are in each other's arms in the sleeping bag and are looking up at the stars.

"You know I can live like this forever." You say with a smile on your face.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Riding with you all over America and all over the world. Having the nature be my home and spending the nights in your arms looking up at the stars." You explain and you feel him pulling you closer and holding you tighter.

"Sounds perfect." He says and you smirk moving up to kiss him.

"I love you so much." You say and move your head back down, snuggling close to him.

"I love you more." He says placing a soft kiss on your hair and resting his cheek on the top of your head.

Lulled by the sound of his heartbeat under your earyou fall asleep with a smile on your face. Richard is your everything and youcan't be happier.