Chirch

You sighed, looking around bored.

You'd been in this town from a couple of days and you had just transferred to the school so you really didn't want to go to church because you weren't even catholic.

Reluctantly you followed a group of girls who, much to you your surprise, were actually very excited about going to the church. They were talking about someone who whenever he showed up always shocked and terrified the nuns with his choice of clothes.

When you finally arrived there you waited with them for everyone else to gather around. The girls were engaged in a conversation and you found yourself wondering once again why were they so enthusiastic about going to church. You weren't paying much attention to what they were saying until one of them let out a quiet scream.

"Oh my God, there he is!"

You frowned, turning to look at the direction she was pointing at, wondering who was this girl talking about. Your eyes got wide and your jaw dropped. It was in that moment when you finally realized why those girls were so eager to go to church.

There was a young man across the road. He was climbing off a dark-blue Harley motorcycle and was dressed with black leather jacket, blue ripped denims and grey t-shirt. Black bandana was tied around his head. He had black raven hair, soft tan skin and the deepest brown eyes. You had never seen such a handsome man and you felt like your heart was going to burst out of your chest.

He started walking at your direction and you could hear the other girls' hushed, excited whispers. His dark eyes moved around the crowd and finally locked with yours causing heat to rush to your cheeks. You quickly turned to look away but with the corner of your eyes you saw him getting closer to where you were standing until he stoppped right in front of you. He smiled politely and you were stunned all over again because he had the most amazing smile.

"Hey." He said. "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?"

You barely heard his question, getting lost in his soft voice that was deep and the slightest bit of raspy. You felt like you could listen to it forever. Pink color rushed to your cheeks.

"Yeah, I actually am. I got transferred here a couple of days ago." You responded, smiling back at him.

"I'm Richard." He extended his hand and when you took it you were amazed of how gentle his handshake was.

"Y/n." You told him your name, reluctantly letting go of his hand.

He reached in one of the pockets of his leather jacket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Do you mind?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No. My mom's a smoker, so I'm kind of used to it."

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it before returning the pack in his pocket.

"So...where did you transfer from?" He asked and you shove your hands into your pockets.

"Europe."

An amused smile ran through his lips.

"Really?! I've always wanted to go there. What's it like?"

"It's really nice. For some people it's just a continent but for me it's my home."

He continued asking you questions about Europe and the two of you got engaged into a deep conversation. You could hear the hushed envy whispers of the girls around you and you couldn't help the smile on your face. You had just met the most handsome man on the planet and he seemed to be very interested in you and where you were coming from.

Soon everyone had gathered and it was time for you to walk into the church with them. You felt long, warm fingers curling around your hand. Looking up you saw Richard smiling at you. His smile was making your heart melt and the feeling of his hand around yours was sending waves of emotion through your whole body. You squeezed his fingers back ever so lightly and hand by hand you walked into the church together.

As it turned out you were really going to enjoy going to church from now on.