14

Seconds tick by but I am still not able to wrap my head around what happened with me yesterday. I don't think I could ever bring myself to forget that. To forget what he did to my dad. I could never forget those lifeless eyes. The way he smile and told me that he didn't feel pain. How the hell am I supposed to forget that? God what did I do to get stuck in this? I just want to get- 'Shaf...' is this Rayan? Rayan.

'I can hear you Rayan!' I screamed.

Rayan is here. He found me. He found me. HE FOUND ME! I couldn't believe he found me. I started pulling the chain on my right hand again. Like I could break free from it. 'Shaf if you can hear me. Please don't shout.' He was whispering? Why was he whispering? Why couldn't I hear him? How can I hear him. I panicked! Was I dead? 'Shaf please calm down. Please call down. Babe calm the f*ck down.' He whisper yelled.

'Shaf listen to me. I know what is wrong with you. Please understand. Calm down and stop shaking. I can save you baby but not without your help. Only you can hear me baby so don't worry about someone hearing me. Just don't give up babe. Please. Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on us.'

Tears pooled in my eyes. I won't Rayan. I won't.

'Shaf now don't panic... I am going to... Babe I'll have to go... I'll be back don't worry please be brave babe.'
Then his voice stopped. Was my head playing games with me? I stared ahead in darkness.

Rayan said he will help me. But how can I hear him when I can't see him? When he isn't even here? Well after all that is happening to me anything is possible yeah? So for now I am going to go with the flow. For once I am going to keep patience and see if Rayan tries to contact me again. He said he can help me. But I'll have to help him so that he can help me.

Not knowing what to think or may be I didn't want to think so stared into darkness. It was completely silent. A mysterious but calming silence. No beeping. No whispering. Not knowing what the future holds I closed my eyes for a second. I wish HE doesn- The door opened and there he was standing, think of the devil...

'Now now sugar do I look like a devil to you?'

'Yes because you are one!' Shocked by my own rush of  adrenaline my eyes went wide for a second. Just for a second, and as soon as I realised that this is not the time to act on impulse which could get me in so much trouble I averted my gaze. I started staring at a somehow very interesting floor.

'Is my birdie spreading her wings?' I didn't dare to look at him. I knew he was smirking. He was walking towards me now. Oh god I was in so much trouble.

'S-sorry.' I stuttered.

'Look at me.' He grabbed my chin and lifted my face.

His gaze shifted from my eyes to my hand. His amused look changed. His eyes glared at my hand. When i tried to turn my head to look what was he staring at so angrily. His grip on my chin tightened.

'How did you manage to get out of your chain?' He seethed.

What? I didn't do anything. 'I- I didn't-'

'Shut up!!' He shouted. His hand now wrapped around my neck. Putting enough pressure to make me squirm and panic. 'You are not getting out of here anytime soon.' With that he left me and exited the room. I looked at my hand in disbelief. Where the chains go?

___

Enjoy loves❤

Please vote