9

Ever experienced sleep paralysis? Where you can feel everything, see everything, hear everything but you can't react? You can't speak? You just lay there trying to do something, speak, trying to wake up but you can't. You see something hovering above you. You see something lingering in the corner of the room. The room dark but still you can see their eyes staring at you. You hear whispers. Someone whispering your name, calling you. But you can't tell them to shut up. You can't tell them to go away. You just lay there. Helpless. Just hoping that your mom will come and end these torturous moments. Seconds tick by but no one comes. You see that shadow from the corner limping towards you. Still staring. And tears run down your face. You watch but you can't stop them. You are helpless.

That is how I am feeling right now. Trapped. I don't know what happened. How did I end up here. I don't know anything. I laugh at myself. I don't know anything going around in my life lately. I miss my parents. It's been hours since I woke up tide up like a freaking wild animal. I don't have my phone with me. And I am still in my beige frock and black tights. A chain in my right arm. I am tied up to a bed. A huge bed in a huge bedroom. It was so huge that it intimidated me.

How can someone live here

How can someone live here. It is so dark that I can't even see the other end of the room clearly. I wonder What Rayan must be doin right now. Do my mom and dad know that I am missing. Rayan must be crying right now.

'Babe you look so good today.'
Rayan looked my eyes when I giggled at his choice of words.
'I am serious baby, you look stunning.' He said. 'No it's not that I think you're lying. It's just been a day and when you call me babe or baby I feel a little bit awkward.' I tried to explain. 'Ohhh' His eyes wide with realisation. 'Actually I've been dreaming about calling you by that name for a while now. It's really cute how you break the eye contact when you feel shy when I call you by those names. I just want to lift you head up and kiss you. But I will stop if you want me to. I don't want to do anything that makes you feel awkward.' A frown covered his beautiful face.
'No Rayan call me by whatever name you want to.' He was grinning like a kid. And I fell in love with him a little more.
'Shab let me be the one who makes you smile. The one who kisses you goodnight. The one who makes you fall in love with him every minute we are together. The one who's kids you'll raise...'
'Rayaaaan'. I screeched a naughty glint in his eyes. A smirk on his face. When tried to glare at him he started laughing. The way he threw his head back in laughter made my heart skip a beat. He was breath taking sight for anyone who saw him this way. It was just yesterday when he proposed me and was already talking about kids.
'I love you Shabz.'
'I love you Rayan.'

I was in tears. I missed him. I wanted to feel his arms around me. I wanted to feel his soft, hot lips on mine. I wanted to stare in his grey eyes and tell him how much I love him. I wanted to cuddle...

The huge door opened breaking my chain of thoughts. My heart started to race when I saw who had me tied up. It was HIM. His hood covering his face. With every step he took towards me my heart started beating faster. I couldn't think straight. I wanted to scream to tell him to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't speak. When he came a little bit closer what I saw in his hands made my heart stop. It was an...axe. was he going to kill me? I didn't want to die like this. I didn't want my life to end like this.

'Why wouldn't you stop thinking about him?' His voice was deep and angry. 'Answer me!' His voice boomed when I didn't answer him. I couldn't! My voice was stuck in my throat. How does he know? It isnt possible. How can he know something going on in my head?

'Oh sugar I know everything.' He chuckled. 'Oh where are my manners? I didn't even ask how you are. So... How are you my delicious cupcake? Hmmm? Didn't you like this room? Our room?' The way he said our room made me shiver.
'No problem sugar I have bought a gift for you to make up for this.'
He snapped his fingers and the door opened again. But this time what came in made my blood run cold.

__

Enjoy loves ❤

Please vote.