6

'Change that?' I was choking on my own tears. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was living a normal life. I don't understand how I got into all this mess. 'Yes my sweet sweet love, change that.' He whispered in my ear. I was so scared of what was about to happen? Am I going to die? Will he kill me? Will it be painful? Will I be able to see my parents? For once? Will I be able to meet my best friend? I didn't call him since morning. He must be worried. I miss him and I know he loves... 'SHUT UP!!' I flinched as HE shouted at me breaking my chain of thoughts. 'WHY WOULD YOU MISS HIM? DONT YOU HAVE ME? LOOK AT ME, AM I NOT HAMDSOME?'  He pushed his hood back. 'Look at me sugar. I know you like the colour of my eyes, dark brown. Remember what were you telling to your mom?'

'Mom you know Rehan's eyes are so beautiful. Like they are dark brown.. almost black. I know when I he grows up he will look just like his dad.'

My eyes went wide... 'H-how...?' I wasn't even able to form full sentences. How did he know? 'Aww baby... did you forgot already? My sugar what did I tell you?'  He leaned in and whispered in my ear. 'You are mine baby. And I care about my things a lot. I look after them. I look what's going on around them.'

'Look in my eyes sugar. Don't you see my love for you in them? Don't you see how much I love you? And still you keep rejecting me? Why baby?'

I was not able to think straight. His eyes... His eyes reminded me of someone. But who? His eyes are so deep. I wanted to dive in but also I was afraid of drowning.

'I see the spell is working on you... a little bit.'

'W-What?' I stuttered.

'Look in my eyes. Give in. Look at me, you are mine, my sugar, I want to play with you my baby girl, but you look so tired. You need to sleep baby. Close your eyes. Go to sleep sugar. You are mine. Remember I own you.'

_🖤_

Sorry for not updating guys. But I am out of city on a trip.
Btw thank you for sticking by. Love you loves. ❤❤❤