Chapter 29~ Love me

Fanaa's POV.

This morning as I woke up, the sun was flashing on my face as I was stretching myself when Ahmed came in the room suddenly without any shirt on.

"Get out!" I yelled throwing a pillow in his face. I wasn't wearing my hijab.

Gosh, I thought I locked the door.

Of course, he'd still get inside.

"What's wrong with you? I just came to give you back your phone" he said.

I grabbed another pillow to hide my face.

"I don't need it get out!" I said.

"Honey...don't need to hide yourself from me. You're all mine."

"Honey? Who's your honey? Can you just get out?" I begged.

I suddenly felt him getting on the bed and being close to me before he grabbed the pillow from me revealing myself.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked back.

He placed his hands on my cheeks making me look at him.

"You're mine and I'm all yours" he said.

His words made me feel a certain type of way.

He pecked my cheeks and forehead before getting off the bed.

Did I just let that happen?

My eyes were wide open as I stared at him in shock.

I haven't forgotten what happened yesterday but why does he seem so cool?

"Fresh up and let's eat breakfast together wifey" he winked at me before leaving the room.

I hate it so bad but I love it so much. Damn it.

I took a shower and wore a pair of skinny blue jeans with a pink sweat shirt and yellow socks with smiley faces on.

I took it from his side of the closet because he just bought me a bunch of plain white socks and I found them boring so I had to stole his.

I perfumed myself a little bit and since my hair were still wet I decided to wrap them with my towel and let them like that for a while.

I still grabbed a black hijab with me to wear after my hair dry.

As soon as I made it downstairs, I met with a Ahmed that was cooking.

Ahmed cooking?! He knows how to cook?

He was concentrating and focused, he didn't realize my precense.

I looked around seeing a huge mess. Is he making pancakes?

I wanted to laugh so badly seeing him cooking and the whole kitchen being a mess.

He surprises me everyday, it's crazy.

Suddenly, I smelled something burning.

It seemed like he also realized it because he immediately turned over to the oven and touched the pan without any precaution.

"Ah!" He winced in pain.

I ran to him and turned the oven off before taking a look at his hand.

"You need medicine on this right now" I said taking him with me to sit in the dining area.

I left him and went to get the ointment quickly. I came back to him and stood in front of him grabbing his hand.

I applied it where it needed to be. I didn't realize he was staring at me.