Chapter 15~Love Stare

Ahmed's POV.

I suddenly turned my head to the familiar voice pushing Salma's hand away.

It was Fanaa.

What happened to her?

I want it to go and see but she excused herself and ran to the bathroom.

I woke up from my thoughts when Salma grabbed my face to look at her.

She's pissing me off!

Why doesn't she understand?

We broke up so long ago and she still isn't backing off. And I'm a married guy now. She needs to stop. I moved her away again. She was about to touch me again but I couldn't let her again.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Enough" I said getting up and going away excusing myself to Fanaa's cousins.

Since I'm paired up with them in the hotel room, they've been pretty nice to me.

Although me and Salman were ignoring each other, it's cool if we stay like that or else one of us might start up a fight again.

I walked through the empty hallway and stopped until I saw the girls bathroom.

Should I wait for her to come out and ask if she's okay?

Yeah I should. I waited a few minutes and she finally came out.

"hey" I said.

"oh I totally forgot to wash my hands I'll be back" she awkwardly said.

She was about to go back in but I grabbed her hands.

"they are wet though" I said.

She moved away from me immediately.

"yeah, I'm gonna go okay" she was about to walk away but I brought her back to her spot grabbing her arm.

"let me go, what? You have something to say? I think you should go see your girl she's waiting for you" she said sounding upset.

Oh, so I see.

"I guess someone is burning from jealousy" I teased.

"what?!? Me jealous? Are you crazy?" she said as I chuckled.

"not mentally but about you yeah" I said.

"can I go now?" she asked.

"not until you let me know why you freaked out over there" I said.

"I was just laughing and the water came out" I lied.

"lies, when you laugh you look incredibly beautiful" my heart just skipped a beat.

"uh, I... Well..I just.."

"sorry for disturbing you guys" someone interrupted us.

We both turned our heads to the voice and that's when Fanaa moved away from me once again.

It was Jessica. My long time ago ex.

Does Fanaa know?

No way, is she friends with her?

"I'm sorry I just want it to be sure that you were okay Fanaa, I didn't mean to disturb you guys" she said.

"You didn't disturb us at all, I'll let you guys now" Fanaa said running away.

"wait.." she's gone.

"you really impress me Ahmed" Jessica suddenly said to me.

"What do you mean?"I asked.