Chapter 34~ Another Kidnapping?

Fanaa's POV.

I ran to the living room looking for Ahmed but he wasn't there.

I checked everywhere but he was no where to be seen.

I ran back to my room and saw him getting out of our bathroom.

He looked at me a bit worried seeing that I was out of breath from running around the house.

"are you okay?" he asked hanging his towel and coming to me.

"yeah..." I tried catching my breath.

"we need to talk" we both said at the same time.

He wants to tell me something?

Please Ahmed tell me what I've just read is not true. Tell me this is a prank or something.

"come" he grabbed my hand and brought me to sit beside him on the bed.

Why am I getting so nervous to a point that my legs feel numb?

Oh my Allah, please let this not be true.

"Fanaa, for your birthday, I want you to know everything about me" he said.

"what is it that I have to know?" I asked.

"there's a lot of things about me that you need to know" he added.

"okay I'm listening"

"So the first thing is that...I...I lost my family when I was 17" he confessed as my eyes went wide open in shock.

Oh my Allah!

"and you're a mafia member?!" I asked.

"wait how do you—"

"please tell me this is all a prank!" I cut him off.

I got up from the bed immediately wanting to go get my phone to show him what I saw when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to sit.

"wait Fanaa please let me explain"

"so all of this is true? For how long were you planning on not telling me the truth?" I said starting to cry.

"please Fanaa.." he says holding on tight to my arms.

"do you know how much I tried to build hatred for you just because I thought you were an horrible person!?" my eyes were getting red and my legs were shaking.

"I'm sorry" he says letting my arms go.

"don't be sorry Ahmed! Don't be! Tell me you need me, tell me you need help, someone to talk to, someone to comfort you, to hug you don't just... Don't just pretend you're okay and lie to me.."

"I need you, I want to spend every second with you, I need your comfort, your love, your help, I love you like it's not possible and I.. I don't see any other woman holding my kids one day, I love you Fanaa and I'm sorry.."

I couldn't help it anymore.

What are these crazy emotions running miles in me?

What is this man making me go through?

Love.

It's crazy.

And.

Amazing.

His eyes were teary as well.

We were both swimming in each other's eyes looking for honest answers and love.

I got close to him and hugged him with all my love and strength.

"I'm so... so sorry you had to go through this.."