Chapter 32: Happily ever after

1 year later

Y/n POV:

I couldn't believe what was happening. It was the day. The day! Today is the day we're I get to show my love and devotion to the person I care about the most. Today is a day that is filled with love. Today is my wedding day and I am so happy to say that I am marrying the love of my life. We went though so much and still stuck together no matter what.

I got to wear something that I actually liked I looked in the mirror and smiled, satisfied with my look. (Imagine that everything that is purple is your favourite colour and that you have a crown on your head.)

Beautiful beads and pearls floated surrounded me along with the fabric

As the music started to play all eyes were on me. I smiled and began to head towards the My mother and father. I looked around at all the joyful faces that looked at me. Before I knew it I was in front of everyone. I looked into my future kings ocean blue eyes and flowing green hair. I loved him. "You look stunning." He whispered. "And you look handsome Jack." He smiled and I did the same. My father came forward and removed Jack's temporary crown since he never had one, and replaced it with his.

Once he did that my father placed a hand on Jack's shoulder and said to him, "Jack take good care of my daughter alright?" Jack nodded as a response

Once he did that my father placed a hand on Jack's shoulder and said to him, "Jack take good care of my daughter alright?" Jack nodded as a response. Father stepped back. Next my mother comes towards me and placed a hand on my cheek. "My little girl is growing up." I just smiled. She removed her crown and placed it on my head.

It was beautiful and I got to have it for a long time

It was beautiful and I got to have it for a long time. Jack and I faced each other we rapped our tails around each other along with our arms like a hug but more twisting. We leaned our face together and shared a passionate and loving kiss. We finally released each other and held hands. Facing the hole kingdom before us was silent only for a moment. Until a loud roaring cheer ran through the crowd.

This was it our happily ever after......

A/n: FINALLY IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 5000 YEARS TO FINISH THIS DANM BOOK!!!!! But anyway I hope you enjoyed it and sorry that it ended a little crappy but I had to finish it sometime. Well all I have to say now is which book would you guys like me to continue to work on next? Bye see ya later!!!!