Chapter 17: Saving 2

Previously

And with that she cut the rope......

Y/n POV

As soon as she cut the rope I stood up from the chair, turned around and tried to run but I was to slow. Singe quickly pushed me into the tank and I already knew what was going to happen. Singe closed the tank lid and ran down the stairs to a barel full of the toxic liquid. I saw Jack trying to open the lid but it wasn't working. Singe was behind him I tried to worn him but the tank was soundproof. And before I knew it Sean was taken away and tied up to a chair the same one I was in. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I knew that my time was up.

Jack POV

Singe tied me to a chair I saw y/n's  face when I was about to be taken away I guess the tank with soundproof. "Say bye-bye to your precious y/n. And now you will finally be mine, HAHAHA!" Singe laughed evilly. I looked at y/n in the tank trying to break out of it. I didn't notice that Singe left me and headed to a barrel of toxic liquid. 'Oh on' I thought. Then I had an idea, I always had a box cutter in my pocket with me. I started to wiggle in the chair and thankfully it fell right on my hand. Singe was carrying the barrel up to the tank, I needed to hurry. I started to cut the rope and got free.

Y/n POV

I was scared Singe was opening the tank lid. I saw Jack behind her about to tackle. But it was to late.....

—•——•—•——•—

That was it for this tractor hope you guys liked it. I'm so sorry That i keep saying I'm so sorry all the time well hopefully you guys will forgive me and I'm almost done the first chapter of my new book anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter bye.