Chapter 10: Things are going on

Y/n POV

We arrived at Jacks house and it was big I liked it, he showed me were I would be staying it was a nice guest room he even gave me a tour of his house. "Again thank you I really appreciate it" I said thankfully. "It's no problem at all make yourself at home I'll be in my room recording" he said then left the guest room that I was staying in.

Jack POV

I left the guest room that y/n was staying in. "What what is it about her I swear to god I saw her before I just don't know we're. Well now is not the time to think about it I have work to do" I thought to myself. I got off my bed and walked to my recording room so I could work.

Y/n POV

I close the door and locked it. I looked around the room to see a bathroom and a bedroom was next door. I put my bag on a chair and I pulled out my shelf phone I saw that I had a few missed calls from......Marzia. Oh how I missed her. So I gave her a call.

(Y=y/n. M=Marzia)

(Ring ring...ring ring......ring ring... picks up the phone)

M: Hello?

Y: Hey.........Marzia.

M: OMG y/n I missed you sooo much how could you leave me like that I'm you sister.(starts to cry)

Y: I'm sorry I just was really frustrated and I didn't want to go through with it so I left. I missed you too.(starts to cry as well)

M: I've been looking for you everywhere I couldn't find you where are you?

Y: I'm at the hum....

M: Please don't tell me your at the human world.

Y:......

M: You are aren't you?

Y: ......Yes......

M: Oh no... that's it I'm coming to get you no mater what!

Y: WHAT! Marzia please no.(crystal even more)

M: Please y/n I miss you so much I even left home just to fined you and I need to see you again.

Y: Marzia please don't make me go back, I know you miss me and I miss you too but......I just can't go back.

M: I'm sorry y/n it's too late and I'm already tracking your phone.

Y: No!

M: I'm so sorry.(hangs up the phone)

(End of conversation)

I......can't......believe......it.

I can't go back there. I'll be forced to be married.(sobbing). "Hey y/n! You ok in there" Jack said while knocking on the door. "Yeah Yeah I'm fine......I'm fine" I said starting to calm down. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Sure" I said.

Jack walks in the room to see me cry, drops of what fells like water everywhere falling down my face and he ran to me and gave me a big hug. "Hey Jack what's this on my face I fells like......water?" I said questioning him. He looks shocked as if he saw ghost. "Umm...y/n there called tears don't you know what there called ......and yes they're kind of like water from your eyes." He said. I got shocked as soon as he said WATER. "W-water" I got up and ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind. I could here Jack run up to the door. "Y/n what's wrong! Are you ok! Please open the door!" He says screaming he sounded very worried. And at that time my tail started to form and I fell to the ground with a big BOOM💥. Oh yeah everything is just fine don't worry." I said back to him. "O-oh ok well I'll be in the kitchen if you need me ok" he said. "Ok" I said back to him. As soon as I heard that he was gone I started taking the towel and started to wipe off my tail so it would dry up and go away, well that was a close one.

Jack POV

That was really strange she just ran off to the bathroom as soon as I said water very strange maybe I should ask her later oh well I better start making lunch.