Chapter 14: Revealing Secrets

Y/n POV

I woke up from my nap then sat up on the bed I was sleeping in, I felt a strange or bad feeling coming on but I ignored it.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door it was Jack he walked in and looked at me strangely with a bit of concern in his eyes.

"Jack are you ok?" "Umm yeah I'm fine I just wanted to ask you something." "Oh, well then come sit down so we could talk about whatever it is you wanted to ask me" I said while patting a spot on the bed meaning to sit down. "Well you've been acting a little strange lately and I've been getting worried about you......" you blushed at what he said about being worried about you, "and I wanted to know what is it with you and water?" You froze for a moment, you didn't want him to know your secret😥. "Umm I just don't like the water very much that's all" you tried to lie. "Y/n I know your lying to me you know that you could tell me any thing now tell me what's wrong." Ok now you were freaking out you know you could talk to Jack about anything but you were scared that you would loose Jack and plus you liked him.

Then you made up your mind and thought to yourself 'it's now or never'. "Ok I'll tell you what's wrong but can you do me a favour and still at least be my friend?" "I will always be you friend y/n never forget that ok." "Ok." I reply back to him. "Now tell me." I sighed "ok don't freak out." "Ok I won't."

"Ok here goes nothing." I took a big breath in and out. "First of all I like you more than a friend ......" and before I could continue Jack stood up and walked towards me with a big grin on his face. He was in front of you now and took both of your hands (you're still wearing the gloves by the way) and surprised you with him smashing his lips on yours and kissed back this lasted for 2 minutes straight. When you tow separated form the kiss Jack whispers in your ear, "I like you too y/n and will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will, I love you." "I love you too y/n." I hugged him and he hugged you back. "So what's the other thing you were going to tell me" he said as we broke the huge. "Oh yeah." I said in a worried tone. Jack put his hand on my shoulder telling me it's ok. "I just can't say it!" "Well if you can't say it show it." "Umm ok but before I show you I just want to say that what I'm going to do is just to show ok." "Ok go ahead."

I started to take off my shirt I can't even explain how much Jack and I where blushing we literally looked like tomatoes. But anyway when I took off my shirt it was reviling my scales on the sides of me stomach and continued up to my neck. I started to take off my bra then I said to him as we were still blushing, "Don't worry I'll cover myself up."  When I took off my bra I took back my shirt and covered myself and I was reviling more scales on my neck and just a more underneath my armpits (sorry I forgot the name of that body part) I had 3 gills on each side. "Is there more?" Jack asked and I nodded. I took off my gloves and giving my webbed mermaid hand to Jack. "Hello Sean I it's me Princess y/n you know The girl you shook hands with. Or maybe your not the same boy I met." I said to him looking down at the ground. Jack had a surprised look on his face and he looked like a tomato because he was blushing even more now. "Wh..what did the boy look like?" Jack looked like he was about to cry so I gave him a hug and sat down next to him still covering myself with my shirt. "Well..." I started."..he had dreamy ocean blue eyes." I continued as I put my webbed mermaid hand on one side of his cheek and softly stroked it with my thumb and he smiled. "..and had drown hair.." I said taking my hand off his cheek and playing with his hair now. "..he also had an Irish accent too." I finished and took my hand off his hair. I looked down at my feet again all of a sudden I felt arms wrapped around me then I heard him say. "I knew I would see you again and now I remember who you are." After that I hugged him again then I told him, "I love you so much" as I hug him a little tighter. He hugged me back. "I love you too my mermaid princess" and from that I started to tear up. "Oh no!" I said getting up and started running out the bedroom door but I was grabbed by the wrist, I turned my head towards Jack. "Jack please I don't want you to see me like this." "Please stay I want to see I promise I won't judge." "Ok but only for you please don't tell anyone." "I would never for your safety." And with that more wet tears came streaming down my cheeks then it happened I fell to the floor, Jack came over to help me up but I said not to it was normal for me. I started to transform into my mermaid form Jack's eyes were widening by the second and when it was he walks slowly towards me. "Wow..........incredible" was all he said. "Not to be rude but can you give me a towel please I can't stay like this forever I need to walk and I can't really stay dry very long or I'll die because no water." He rushed out of the room and came back in just a few seconds with a towel I grab the towel and started rubbing my tail until it went away.

"Hey I'm really tired I'm gonna go to bed ok." "Yeah sure but can I sleep with you please since were well umm ....together" "Yeah yeah I'll be in bed in a minute."

--------------------
OK that's enough for today long chapters in it well I'll see you guys next time Siri take really long to get ideas and write a story 👋🏻 bye.