Chapter 8: Journey 2

Y/n: POV

I was almost there the human world, I was so excited to start my new life, I had to get away I didn't want to get married at this age. While I was swimming I
remembered as soon as I step on land I will change I will have everything like I will still have my scales my webbed mermaid hands  but I will have legs so I could stand, but I soon as I touch water my tail will start to form that's why I should always keep a towel in my bag so I can dry it off.

I was getting super close to the land well beach. I saw a Sumerian or I think that's what they're called. I saw people in it I wanted to see what was going on but I needed to be careful, so I carefully swim towards it. I peaked in the window I saw everyone looking on the opposite side so they couldn't see me but one particular man with green hair he didn't have full green hair but still brown on each side and blue eyes turned over and saw me. He came running to the other side to look at me I was scared so I swam off.

Jack POV (wow that's new)

I was I a Sumerian looking at the fish when I saw I shadow so I turned around to see something looking through the window. I wanted to know what it was, I ran towards the window and I saw webbed hands but not any hands webbed mermaid hands. As soon I took a closer look it swam off and it looked like I was heading towards the beach.

I wanted to follow it so I told the captain that I want to get off the Sumerian.

Once I got off I was looking around the beach for the thing I saw.

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe it I was actually here the beach. I stuck my head out of the water to see the smooth sand and some people. I went back underwater so no one will see me.

I found a big rock big enough to hide so I could change I dried myself with a towel then my tail disappeared. I took out my bag and put on a sweater to cover my scales, gloves that don't cover your finger tips but perfect to hide the Webb between my fingers and some jeans I couldn't find any shoes until I found a pair in the the water floating towards me ( just by luck ) I quickly grabbed them dried them and put them on.

Jack POV

As I was looking around I saw a head pop up in the water in the distance then it went back underwater so I started to look again. About 2 minutes later I saw the same head swim towards a big rock and I started running towards it.