Chapter 3: The Conversion

Marzia POV:

I feel so bad for y/n she's so nervous and what does mom and dad need to talk about with her and most importantly why do I need to be apart of it? I whent to sit in my throne and listened to the conversation.

Y/n POV:

I was so nervous and I was trying so hard to not make it noticeable. What is so important did I do something wrong or maybe oh no.........did they notice that last week I didn't have my makeup on.
  (Y=y/n,Mz=Marzia,D=dad and M=mom OK)

M:Ok so your father and I have been talking about something very important.

D: And we think you are ready.

Y: Ready for what?

M: Your father and I think your ready for............marriage.

Mz and Y: WHAT MARRIAGE!!!

Y: ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY IM ONLY 24! I'M NOT READY FOR THAT!

D: HEY DO NOT YELL BACK AT YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT!

M: Y/n you are to be married next Friday. But if you continue to yell at us we will move it to this Friday.

Mz and Y: WHAT!!!

Mz: Your going to make y/n marry some man that she doesn't even know.That seems pretty unfair to me.

Y: Yah! And Marzia is older than me so why do I need to be married!

Mz: Hey I don't want to be involved in this!

Y: Please mom,dad you can't do this to me!

D: You are to choose a husband tomorrow and if you can't choose I will be the one choosing for you.

Y: What that's even more unfair. That's it I'm going to my room!

Mz:Y/n wait .........I can't believe you guys.

--------------------

OMG...........that's all I have to say well see you guys soon.