Chapter 27: Caught

Y/n POV:

All four of started to swim in the direction of home, Marzia and I in the front and the guys in the back following us. I was a little nervous about seeing my parents I mean what if they don't except Jack. I would never forgive myself if I end up losing him, I love him. I look behind me to see Jack looking straight at me. He gave me a bright grin that made my heart skipped a beat I gave him a wave and turned around to face forward.

Time skip

It's bin about 30 minutes or so I look over at Marzia. "Hey sis do you think we should take a break I'm sure the guys are pretty tired?" Looking back at the guys behind us the guys were a little further away then when we first started to swim. "Ya I think you have a point. Yes we should take a brake for sure." We waited for Jack and Felix to catch up. Felix was the first to catch up first. "Jeez can you girls swim any faster, you know were new at this." "Well I mean we are taking a break for a while so you guys could catch your breath while we stay here for the night." Marzia continues. but this time jack caught up finally.

We all swam down towards the soft sand and laid down I cuddled up with Jack while Marzia did the same with Felix. With that we all had a good night rest.

Time skip to morning

When I woke up I head and felt the sound of the water as it moved. Some small fish swam across me as well. So peaceful. I sat up looking around my surroundings when I noticed that Jack, Felix and Marzia weren't here with me. I started to panic, where did they go? Did they abandon me? Why would they guys leave me like this? Then all my worries disappeared when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought it was Jack so I turned around and hugged him tightly. "Princess y/n?" A deep voice said, I immediately let go and I look at the stranger I had just embraced. "Ahh! I'm so glad that I found you." It was on of the royal guards. Oh no. "Your mother and father have been very worried about your disappearances and since your sister has not yet returned they have been furious." "Umm ok well I was on my way home with my-" "But now that I found you I can bring you home!" He interrupted me. He snatched my arm and called the other guards that weren't so far away. "H-HEY STOP PLEASE LET GO OF ME!" They put me in the little cage so I wouldn't escape. "I'm sorry princess it's nothing personal, your parents commanded us to bring you home once you have bin found no matter what." "Please just let me go my sister will be-" he could me off again. "Princess y/n please. Will all due respect calm down." "JUST LET ME GO!!" I kept on protesting. I didn't want to be separated with the others."

Jack POV

The three of us had left y/n to get some food I wanted to stay with her but Marzia and Felix said that they needed some help so I went with them. "JUST LET ME GO!!" A yell was heard, I knew that voice anywhere. It's y/n! My eyes widened as I see what looks like some sort of cage from the distance but I wasn't quite clear. "MARZIA, FELIX! Y/N IS IN TROUBLE COME ON!" I grab them by their wrists and swam as fast as I could soon after they both did the same.

It's been about 15 minutes we have still been swimming in the direction that we saw y/n being taken away. But the more we swam the more further they would get but I couldn't give up just yet. We kept going and going until we became exhausted but I wanted to continue but Felix told me to rest it was no use. "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NO USE!" " Listen were not getting any progress from catching up. Besides Marzia knows were there headed." I turn to her, " They're heading the same direction we're going to the Palace to return her to my parents." I nodded crossing my arms and started to pacing back and forth. Y/n was the love of my life and I can't lose her and now it feels like I have.