Chapter 28: Back in a cage

Y/n POV

I had just woken up to see my palace nearby. I can't believe I have been easily been taken away by these guards. I felt so weak, I could have done something. I was scared to see my parents again. I didn't want to be back here, I just wanted to be with Jack. But I mean at the same time we were on our way here anyway so maybe I could just talk with my parents. "Princess y/n your parents await you." The guard offered me to grab his hand and I did. He guided me to the throne room.

I soon as I enter the throne room I was immediately embraced by both my parents. My mother in tears and my father with a worried face.

M: "Oh my darling. We were worried sick. Are you ok? Did you get hurt? We thought you would never come back home."

D: "Y/n why did you leave?"

Y: " I don't want to be married. Especially to someone I don't know."

My parents stop and stare pulling away from the embrace.

M: "Oh darling I know but we didn't have a choice. It's a tradition and we can't break that habit."

Y: "Do I still have to be married by Friday?"

D: "Unfortunately yes."

M: "Y/n where is your sister? I know she went off looking for you so why isn't she here with you I was very certain that maybe she found you."

Y: "Yes mother we did end up finding each other she's probably on her way with Jack and Felix."

D: "Y/n who are these Jack and Felix you speak of? Are they friends of yours?"

M: "Yes darling I would like to know as well."

Y: "It's kind of a long story but put it short, Felix is Marzia's boyfriend and Jack is my boyfriend and if you agree to his statement maybe my future husband."

D and M: "FUTURE HUSBAND!!!"

At that my mother almost  fainted and my father was in shock.

M: "Darling are you considering on being married to this prince Jack that you sneak of."

That's when I realized there was a problem Jack wasn't a prince, he was from the human world and so was Felix.

Y: " Well that's the problem he isn't a Prince. He is from the human world. When I had met him we both fell in love."

D: " Darling I don't want to make you unhappy but you must marry a prince for this tradition to continue."

Y: " IF IT MEANS I CAN'T MARRY JACK THEN I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY ANYONE AND LEAVE!"

D: "I'm sorry but you leave me no choice. GUARDS! Lock her in the dungeon till Friday we will pick her up then for the wedding."

The guards walked towards me and backed me up till I was in a corner.

Y: "WHAT NO! You can't do this! Please let me go not again please."

And with that I was locked up in a cage again. My mother had put my wedding items that I would wear in the dungeon with me.

Great just great..........Jack please come help me.