Chapter 24: Hugs

Y/n and jack where now home and sitting on the couch cuddling and watching some tv.

Y/n POV 

*Sigh*  "Y/n you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "You wanna talk about it?" "Jack I said I'm fine!"

A Few Seconds Later

"Ugh fine I'm not ok." You confessed. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. "I'm just thinking about stuff." "What kind of stuff." "*sigh* I just miss my sister Marzia." "Sister, you never told me you had a sister." "Well I do and I miss her." "Well if you miss her can't you call her or something?" That's when I remembered that I bought my shell phone with me. " Oh yeah I forgot! I'll be right back!" And with that I left the room to talk to my sister.

Jack POV

Y/n left to have a talk with her sister Marzia. I wonder what there going to talk about oh I'm getting curious just thinking about it. I wanted to know what they will talk about. That's it. I got up from the couch and started to walk up the stairs by as soon as I got to the first step y/n came out of her room I guess she finished talking to her sister, and the door bell rang I then tern around to answer the door.

When I answered I saw Filex and a girl. "Hello?" I started the conversation. "Oh, hey Jack I would like you to meet Marzia she says she's looking for her sister y/n." "Oh well it's nice to meet you Marzia. Come in you guys." I guided  them to the living room, they sat down. "Excuse me for a minute." I ran to y/n's room and knocked on the door. "Yes, what is it?" She asked. "Umm I think someone is here to see you." "Ok just a sec."

Y/n POV

I herd knocking on my door. "Yes, what is it?" I asked. "Umm I think someone is here to see you." Jack replied. "Ok just a sec." I came out of the room and walked down stairs with Jack. We got to the living room and I saw my SISTER MARZIA! I ran to her and hugged her from behind. She terns around and hugged me back tighter.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Aww finally a family reunion......that's all.
Bye