The Date

"How can I help you Mr.....?" The woman at the reception trailed off not know how to finish.
"Hue." Jerry finished for her, not giving her his real last name for reasons he'd rather keep to himself. The woman nodded her head, stretching a smile that wasn't so pleasing to bald man in front of her who just glared down at her.

The woman's smile flattened and she fixed the black tie of her blue uniform and cleared her throat before speaking.

"Well, how can I help you Mr. Hue?" She asked once more and Jerry stood up straight, speaking in the most affirmative tone.

"I'd like to report a crime, of property damage." He said proudly, finally knowing that he had the little shits who had been blocking his to money and finishing that site were going to be handled.

"Right, and what has been damaged?" She asked, starting to type away on her computer and Jerry continued telling her about Penny's car, giving her license plate and giving her the address of where the damaging had happened. He felt a sort of relief now, that everything was going to be alright, that he'd finally finish his job without anymore dumb problems, that is untill the next sentence that left the women's lips.

"Do you know the suspects?" She asked glancing up at him for a response but he was quiet for a moment. "Well uh-eh- I-"

"Jerry McCarthy?" A voice interrupted Jerry's stuttering and the man turned to look where the voice was coming from and who knew his real last name. The security straightened up in her seat after hearing the voice.
A man walked out the back of the office. He was tall, well built and held sharp features. Jerry immediately recognized the man walking up to him with a smile and open arms, although someone else wouldn't have especially because of the drastic changes of what he used to look like.

Kim Yunho.

The skinny little boy who always wore glasses, only had one friend, the kid who Jerry used to bully back in high school was now a man. A big man at that.

"Yunho?" Jerry squinted his eyes, still not believing it. The taller male took him into a tight hug, making him short of breath for second before he let go and held his shoulders.

"Wow look at you, you're.......Jerry!" He exclaimed not knowing what right words that weren't a lie that  could possibly fit into that context. In all honesty, Jerry knew what his words were actually going to be. 'Wow look at you, you're the same age as me but I look like a Channing Tatum and you look like a Jonah Hill!'

"What 're you doing here?" Jerry asked trying to switch the subject and the taller man gladly obliged.
Yunho picked his chin up high in the air and lightly tapped on the golden metal star that sat on his chest of his blue uniform and it took a while for everything to register to Jerry.

"Ohh!" He exclaimed once everything started fitting together. He hadn't even noticed his old schoolmate was in a uniform or the the badges he wore.

"I know right!" He squeaked excitedly and cleared his throat, putting on a stern look once more but Jerry, without a doubt definitely did see the old kid with glasses from year's ago for a split second.

"Well, what can we help you with?" He asked, awkwardly making his voice a little too deep and he internally smacked his own forehead for that but Jerry didn't notice. Jerry then went on explaining the reason for him being there and Yunho listened carefully and smile lightly once Jerry was done.

"Well then, sounds like you're in quite a mess here I see." Yunho stated the obvious. "But I can help you out, old friend." Yunho winked at the bald man, patting his shoulder before turning to the security and asking her to call over someone, who Jerry didn't quite catch his or her name but can confirm it was a he when a man with ebony hair and brown eyes came out of the back.