Real Talk (Bonus)

I love you Hyunjoon❤️
--

"Oh gosh I'm so nervous."

Sunwoo spoke, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans. His well rested bitchface was somewhere sunken deep between his nerves and his emotions could be read like a book. He felt vulnerable, but that was the least of his worries.

"Stop worrying so much-lift your arms-you're gonna be fine." Jacob spoke before spraying a can of deodorant in his friend's armpits and throwing it in a pile of other deodorant cans they'd used all evening. At this particular time, Sunwoo could brand the musk spray. Jacob was too busy fixing his companions hair to notice the sombre expression on Sunwoo's face.

"I'm sorry." Jacob suddenly blabbered, then looked down into Sunwoo's brown eyes. The close proximity of their faces made the moment that was to come even more intimate. Sunwoo had a clue of what his friend might be talking but asked for confirmation before jumping to what he thought were conclusions.

"Sorry for what?"

'For being the worlds worst friend." Jacob laughed bitterly and heaved a sigh.

"I just..." He continued

"I never got around to really apologizing for what I did and it's been eating at me. We never got round to talking about it. We just, started being friends again, nothing said about why we stopped being  friends." It was true, Sunwoo thought. He still never got closure or the proper apology from his friend from what happened in the past but he'd brushed it off. He'd just been excited to finally have his best friend back. But now it was time and it had taken Sunwoo by surprise, although they both needed to have this conversation. Sunwoo said nothing and let Jacob speak.

"I never had a problem with your homosexuality. I feel that I should clear that up. I mean, had you been a girl I would've reacted the same way. I was shocked to be honest. You were-are-my best friend and I was just...so confused. I felt our friendship would never be the same and I just pushed you away. It's not like it was even your fault, you can't control who you like but I really believed you were ruining our friendship with your feelings. I was angry at you for ever admitting your feelings because they made me...confused. I really am an asshole."

"True." Sunwoo nodded making Jacob chuckle. He engulfed him in a tight bear hug and for a moment Sunwoo was frozen awkwardly still, his mind not processing what was happening.

"I'm sorry." Jacob breathed sincerely and Sunwoo finally came out of his haze and hugged his friend back.

"I forgive you."

The door behind Sunwoo opened and the two broke out of their hug at the figure who stood at the door coughing.

"Why the hell does it smell like playboys before they go meet their girlfriends after school in here?" Sangyeon coughed and Jacob furrowed his eyes at his clear description of what his room currently smelt like.

"Sunwoo has a date today, remember?" Jacob said in an obvious tone and Sunwoo nodded along. Sangyeon nodded slowly as he scanned the room. His lay solely on the pile of deodorant cans on the floor. He frowned.

"Where'd you get so much deo?"

"There are twelve males in this house. Do the math." Jacob said sarcastically which wasn't like him at all. Sangyeon noted that he was talking to you too much on the phone.

"Right well,, your boyfriend's downstairs." Sangyeon in a cool tone and Sunwoo would've corrected him that the male was not his boyfriend, had he not started hyperventilating.

"Holy fuck, already? Oh why the fuck is he so punctual? Oh gosh now I find him even more hot." Sunwoo whined. He gasped suddenly, his eyes going wide as he wiped his palms against the fabric of his jeans.

"Oh gosh my hands are all sweaty."

He gasped once more.

"Oh no, my asscrack too!" Sunwoo was on the brim of tears and Sangyeon had never seen the male like this. It was quite hilarious.

"Jesus, we need more deodorant!" Jacob yelled as he scurried away to try and find one can that wasn't all the way empty in the pile.

*         *       *

A/N; Hey there! Its been a minute. Never got round to these two settling things so here. So the book has ended and I just wanted to say thank you all for the support. For those of you who enjoyed GG and who might be fans of BTS I,d like to let you guys know that I'm writing a fanfic based off of them and its gonna be a comedy yes im doing it again even though im not funny. Maybe i'm promoting, maybe im not. Read it, or don't I don't really care its your life do what you want. LOVE YA