Chapter 17 - Lost in the Dreams of Reality

Hi so idk  what to do with this thingy, might write a oneshot book, cause it seems like the only thing i'm capable of, nobody will probably read this anyway, cause this story is bad af. Might be the last chapter, but also might not. I'm trying to make something action-packed instead of boring half-ass stuff. I'm thinking I'm somehow losing my touch for writing, maybe it's just not a hobby I'm not very good at. Please I beg of you not to cry this chapter, I turned it around it make it a bit more exciting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*5 years later*

You and Cayde, had figured out you were pregnant, years ago. 

You had given birth later on and had named your baby, son, Ace.

Cayde, and your son, Ace were the best things that ever happened to you, they were so precious, If you had lost them, you didn't know what you would do, you would be, heartbroken, bereaved, if you lost them, ever. You would do anything in your power to protect them, anything and everything, even if it meant your life, your soul, and your whole body.

But you, and Cayde know that will once happen, one day, but that happened today, why today?

You begged and pleaded for him not to go to the prison of elders, but he had to, he wanted to.

You couldn't stop him, you couldn't lose him, not ever. His voice and words still echoed in your mind, it's like your memories were stuck on repeat, like a old tape recorder that is broken, but full of memories. 

He promised he would make it back, alive, to you and to Ace.

You waited, and waited for him to come back, but his promise was broken, he hadn't ever broken a promise. 

You heard a silent knock on your door, was it Cayde? Did he finally come back home? You felt your heart pound in your chest, you were so nervous and afraid, yet you had to be strong. Ace, had been sitting in a chair on the table playing with his Lunch, It had gotten everywhere. You wanted to open the door, but what if it wasn't him? 

The person behind the closed door, knocked again, but louder.

You finally had the courage to open the stupid door.

It was non-other than a female awoken, with short red-pinkish hair and bright, blinding blue eyes.

''I have come to inform you, your hus- I mean lover, Cayde. He is injured and he will be resting in the Med-Center, his ghost is gone, but he is being repaired.'' the woman said.

You closed the door, and thought it could have been worse, he could have died. You were never gonna let him go like that ever again, not ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoi dere, it's like 6:52 AM lol

Words: 460 

might come back later and add more words.