Chapter 8 - Bad Dreams

I'm no good at writing lol but ok i'll try to update as frequently as i can today and the next weeks my little brother keeps on snatching my computer cause he wants to play some steam games. Imma put some fluff in dis cause i can ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''W-Well that went better than i expected it would go'' your ghost said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

''What do you think it means?'' you asked still staring at the card, amazed that he would give you such a thing.

''Mean what?'' your ghost said 

''The card'' you replied

''Oooo maybe he likes you!'' your ghost teased.

''Shut up! And No he doesn't'' you said trying to hide your flushed face.

''How come he invited you yesterday to go out with his friends um? And coming over to your house to give you something you''forgot''?'' you ghost said trying to tease you again.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the card and set it on one of your windowsills in your kitchen by a lily you picked a couple days ago, it sat in a pink pot and sat there gracefully.

For the rest of the day you thought of Cayde, the card and how you OBVIOUSLY had feelings for him.

You looked out your window in your bedroom, the sun was leaving, the moon was shining. You longed to see Cayde again, you realized you should have gone to the tower today to pick up a mission or two, but you and your own ghost knew you were way to lazy to do such a rare thing. 

The rest of the vanguard thought you were a disappointment, and you didn't use your life the way you were made to do, However, Cayde thought it was rebellious.

You set your head down on your pillow and drifted into sleep..

(-The dream )

A woman came out of the shadows, she was a hunter she had red, black, and some grey streaks in her hair, she had dark blue eyes, you felt anger somehow towards her.

Two more women came out of the shadows beside her, also hunters,  one had black hair, and the ends were a dyed, lavender purple, the youngest looking one had red hair and streaks of black in her hair, she had blue eyes and looked dangerous.

''It's been awhile Y/N.. But we finally found you..'' The red haired girl said.

The older looking woman in the middle cracked a smile at you a held out a knife at stuck it into your head.

You screamed with pain and everything all went dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai dere, this is actually some of my own personal story that i made up a while ago before I even wanted to write a story.

words: 461

yeet m8 wats gonna happend next huh ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)