Chapter 15 - Broken Dreams, And Morning Love

Omg I'm In loveeeeeeeeeeeee with Gregory Alan Isakov's latest album, Evening Machines. He reminds me to much of Sleeping At Last. Sleeping At Last: https://www.youtube.com/user/SleepingAtLast1

My cat, Cayde is sleeping in a box. uwu he's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he also really likes to bite and scratch me sometimes. ;(

This dream is based on a story I had made up a while ago. This is gonna be a longer than usual chapter. And once I'm done with this, I'mma continute playing D2, and maybe after that I might write another chapter, but no promises th0.

If you guys, have any requests, please tell me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              You woke up in a- Dream of non-other than the Forest, it felt so reminiscent, especially in a dream. You got up from the ground, and realized where you were.

You peaked through the bushes, It smelled of ashes, It was a smell that hung in the air.

A tall looking woman, the one who had stabbed you in your recent dream was standing next to a tiny little girl. She looked down at the child, and let out dreadful scream. The child ran off, and hid behind a tree in the distance.

The woman looked at 2 charred bodies on the ground, covered in ashes. 

At this point you really wanted to wake up. What did that woman do? Did she just kill that couple? What a monster..

You felt terrible for the little girl, who's possible parents were killed.

*dream ended*

You woke up with Cayde cuddling with you, he was asleep, you could hear his soft snores.

You tried to get up out of the bed, without waking him up, but your mission was a failure, and he wouldn't stop hugging you.

You surrendered to him, and sat in bed for the next 20 minutes.

You had just realized Cayde was obviously late for work, but you didn't wanna wake him up, he looked so peaceful.

''Caydie, You're late'' you whispered softly into his ear.

''Hm-m'' He said half-awake.

''5- more minutes..''

''I'm sorry, but you have to'' you said, shaking his shoulder.

''T-tell Sundance, I wanna day off'' he said cuddling your arm as you tried to sit up.

Sundance, his ghost popped out of thin air.

''What do you need Cayde?'' she snarled.

''Hmf'' he said half asleep

''He said he wants a day off'' you replied.

''Seriously, he had a week off, two weeks ago, but I can try and contact Zavala about it, and maybe convince him'' Sundance said

Cayde was way too adorable for you, he looked so cute when he argued. Maybe someday, you two might get married   ( (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.) ), or have kids, but you thought it wouldn't ever happen, since you two are new to this ''relationship'' stuff.

*time skip brought to you by my cat, Cayde being the most adorable and spoiled cat in the entire universe.*

You finally got up out of bed, maybe you should make breakfast for Cayde, show him how much you care.

You had walked through the hallway, and directed yourself towards the kitchen.

The kitchen, it was a total mess, there were piles of dirty dishes in the sink.

After cleaning up the disaster kitchen, you searched for a pan in the cupboards. 

You finally found a pan in the left cupboard, you searched the fridge for eggs.

You had found all of your ingredients, and started cooking.

*another time skip brought to you by my cat playing and doing back flips on the floor.''

''Hey, Morning Sunshine'' Cayde said walking into the kitchen.

''Morning'' you replied trying not to burn the eggs

You were a terrible cooker, in fact, you were a lot worse than most people, who just started cooking. But you overall, had tried your be-

Something, or frankly someone had cut off your thought train, Cayde had hugged your out of nowhere.

''Sooooooo Are we a thing?'' he whispered.

''Of course, dummy'' you hissed playfully.

You two had finished your breakfast, and had spent the rest of the day, watching TV, cuddling and watching old movies. After the long day, Cayde ordered ramen, and stood up all night watching TV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoi dere m8,

Words: 704 woot that's alot of damage