Chapter 9 - Stargazing For Love

I put lots of fluff in dis cause i'm desperate, i'm also not good at love stuff lol ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up from the terrible dream you had, you felt anger towards those 3 woman who stabbed you in your nightmare.

It was around 4AM, when you woke up from that mysterious nightmare.

You got dressed in your armor and lazily put your cape on.

You decided to maybe clear your mind off of that weird dream you had. You turned to leave,  but felt someone tap on your shoulder as you closed the door to your house.

You turned around to see Cayde.

You jumped and nearly fell

''W-Woah Woah, You scared me!'' you yelled

''What are you doing up this early around MY house?'' you added

''W-Well, I thought I would take a walk, cause I couldn't sleep'' he said nervously putting his hand behind his head.

''Well, what are YOU doing up this early?'' he teased.

''I woke up from a nightmare, it was kinda weird too'' you replied.

You and Cayde walked through the forest together, but he stopped as you two approached the bridge.

''This seems like a good spot to stargaze'' he said sitting by the rushing river.

''Y-Yeah, It does!'' you piped up

You two lay there in the grass in silence.

''H-Hey Cayde..'' you started

''Yeah'' he replied

''Why'd you give me that c-card?'' you said

He looked directly at you and smiled, he sat up and stared back down at you, you sat up as well.

Cayde put his arm around your shoulder, he stares at you again, you could see a tint of blue on his cheeks.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed you. It wasn't long before you started to kiss back.

You both parted and looked at each other.

''You get the message, r-right or do I need to kiss you again?'' he teased

''I get it, but I'd like you too'' you said back.

Cayde walked you back to your house around 5 AM, the sun was beginning to rise.

''G-Goodbye, My Queen'' he said kissing you before you opened the door to your house.

''Goodbye, My King'' you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooooooooooof, i rlly wanted to make this a lemon, but lol that would be nasty, and i would never be good at writing that type of stuff.

Words: 372