Chapter 3 - The Moon's Awakening

I actually love this song so much asdfghjklazsxdcbhcrjihbe 

please comment pictures of memes 4 me plz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your boots hit the soft grass you were just transmatted out of your ship. As you walked through the forest, the sun was beginning to say goodbye, and the moon was awakening from it's slumber. 

It was maybe about 4 PM. You were still dressed in your armor and your long grey cape draped around your neck. You felt the cold September breeze in the wind, your hair flowed and enjoyed it to.

Your mind somehow drifted to Cayde-6. You felt your cheeks heat up at the thought of him. But the cold wind, silenced the heat rising on your cheeks, however you still felt yourself blushing. You thought of the ramen shop and his friends. Why did he ask you? Out of all his ''favorite hunters?'' 

You felt sleep taking over your mind. You needed rest, you couldn't go to sleep till 2 AM yesterday. You always tried your hardest to go to bed, but nothing seemed to work, so you stayed up all night listening to music, writing in your ''secret diary'' that your ghost clearly knew about. He always bugged you about sleep and would say ''I told you so!'' when you would fall asleep during missions.

You walked back to your house, now realizing how far you walked into the forest, in the distance you could see the river and the tiny wooden bridge up ahead, the bridge was falling part, there were broken boards of wood, and it was extremely unstable.

The crunch of orange and brown leaves below your feet as you stepped, the birds singing, the rushing river, the plants, the trees, the rocks, and most of all the sunsets and the sunrises were amazing, the forest was quite magnificent.

You saw your house in the distance, the sun was starting to set, you wished you could stay a little longer. You ran and opened the door, you shut the door behind you. 

You felt your eyelids droop.   The dark hallway stretched, you walked toward it, and opened a door on the right. 

You got undressed, set your clothes on the bed for tonight, and let sleep consume you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry it's a bit short and boring but at least i tried :,)

୨'• ᴥ •'୧

Words: 392

meme: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/aa/41/40aa41f4490c2134cc0134117034ae49.jpg