Chapter 2 - Bloom

^ I love this song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked out of your house and closed the door behind you. You were isolated in a forest. You didn't live in apartments like normal guardians. Instead, you decided to build your own small little house around a place you had sparks of memories from your past life. The forest, it wasn't to far from the city, all you had to do was fly your ship up there.  In fact there was a river that divided the forest right in the middle and lead to a stunning  valley.  The valley was beautiful, especially around sunset. 

Your ghost popped out of the air and transmated you into your ship. You set the destination to the city.

 You put on your favorite music. It was mostly folk, indie and maybe rock. You always thought of folk or indie music as ''A bunch of hippies dancing around a campfire''. 

You recalled a memory of your vanguard, who had supposedly found your house out in the beautiful forest. Cayde-6 had came over just to have a ''little chat'' with his ''favorite hunter''.

 He talked about the most randomest things, like explosions, his chicken  named Colonel, and most of all your favorite part of your conversation was him talking about this spicy ramen shop in the city, that you had never been to. Turns out that ''little chat'' was more like talking for hours and having a walk around the forest. 

You just had realized your ship had landed. You thought of how you had spaced out thinking of your vanguard. Was that normal? Does he think of us more than friends? No, that couldn't be it, maybe YOU had feelings for YOUR vanguard. But just thinking of it, you just thought you were silly, he wouldn't ever like you, he was a vanguard.

You were transmated out of your ship, by your ghost. Your ghost had always been their for you, in the toughest times and the funniest moments of your life so far. He was a real blessing too have around.

You started walking down the stairs, leading to the hall of guardians. You walked passed Eris, and Shaxx. They both waved to you, of course being the polite guardian you were, you waved back and smiled.

You continued down the stairs and walked towards your vanguard, Cayde-6.

You remembered how close you were, you were two peas in a pod. You always loved to bother each other, and always messing with Zavala and Ikora.  You loved to explode things, but not in the city, obviously out in the forest. 

''Hey Y/N! whatcha got for me this time?'' Cayde said giving you a warm smile.

''Nothing really, but I came to give you the report on the strike you assigned me yesterday, forgot to give it to you yesterday night'' You said giving him a awkward smile, you felt your cheeks heat up.

You handed him the report, his warm touch sent butterflies in your stomach. 

You turned to leave, but you heard his voice behind you

''Hey, uh Y/N can I ask ya a little something? He said out of nowhere.

''Um, yeah sure.'' you replied, trying your best to stop blushing.

''Remember when I told you about that ramen shop? Well, me and some of my friends are going there tonight so I thought I would invite you.'' Cayde said.

''Uhh.. Yeah sure! That'll be great! When?'' You said nervously. 

''Around 7, Zavala said if I get my work done early I can have the rest off, instead of working till 11.''

''I'll come to your house and I can pick you up, I mean if that's ok with you? 

''U-um Yeah that's totally fine.'' you said

You walked off blushing, people gave you weird looks, along with your ghost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owo my hands hurt.

How did you like chap 2?

That took me like an hour lol. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Words : 659