Chapter 1 - The Rising Sun

You rose from your bed, your bones aching from the strike you had ran yesterday, but only for a vanguard report.   You were a hunter, one of the finest ones in the city.   

You sat on your bed covered in a pile of blankets and pillows.   Your ghost appeared in the doorway to your room.

''Y/N? Good morning, Did you remember to turn in your vanguard report on the strike you played yesterday?''

''Pfft.... No..'' you replied still trying to fall back asleep in the mess of pillows you made last night.

Your ghost had so many questions to ask, he was kind of similar to you. You were always questioning your friends about how everything had been going in their lives, and how their ghosts were.

''Well, you better turn it in! he yelled''   

''Cayde-6 will be waiting, you better get dressed and get ready!'' your ghost said impatiently.

You groaned and got out of bed. you remembered the terrible bruise you had gotten on your leg, from falling on your knee a couple of days ago on a mission.

''Breakfast?'' your ghost said

''Please and thank you'' Y/N replied

You got dressed and ready to eat pancakes your ghost had made for you.

After you ate you washed your dish, got your knife and put it in it's place on your belt. You had walked out the door ready to turn in your report to your vanguard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How'd you like it? Please comment if you want more of this. Sorry it's a bit short and stuff. The next chapter will be alot longer.

Words: 266

(that's short af)