Chapter 12 - Ablaze

Hellro, I am very bored, and bored out of my mind cause i'm grinding to get power level 700, but I at least have the last word lol, I also got 49 kills in crucible (I still don't have luna's howl.. ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ) dis chapter is gonna be a bit short.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               It was a cold January night, the clouds were grey, and worst of all, your house was an inferno.

 You and Cayde stood and watched your house in flames. You weren't that upset, but you still were disappointed. You had so much stuff, glimmer, legendary shards, and even the rarest guns, and armor you have found throughout your life as a guardian. Now as you thought about it, you felt your eyes tear up.

You weren't gonna let yourself weep in front of your own vanguard, you needed to show him that you were strong and confident enough for someone like him. 

''It's o-okay, Y/N you can stay at my place if you want to'' Cayde had offered.

At this point you were silent as deer running in the forest, and you were done holding your tears, you just couldn't take it anymore, you let yourself cry in front of him.

''Shhh, It's okay.... You'll be okay'' He said whispering softly into your ear. You could tell he wasn't the best person at comforting others, but his presence made you feel a little better.

He pulled you into a hug, and you cried for at least 20 minutes.

He brought you back to his ship as it started to rain. It wasn't normal for it to rain in January, But your guess was, it was going to be freezing rain, and everything was already covered in snow just only from a couple of days ago.

*time skip brought to you by, me being lazy and wanting to sleep more cause I stayed up to 2 in the morning grinding for the next forge, but realizing that I have to do the insight terminus by meself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)*

He brought you into his apartment. The scenery was nice, especially the royal blue walls. Overall, his apartment was very cramped and was a mess. 

Cayde had given you a full tour of his apartment, it didn't honestly take very long. He even had a room full of his favorite hunter capes, guns and armor. 

He led you into a small room down the hallway. 

You set all the remaining items you found from your house on the tiny bed in the corner of the room.

''Y/N, I'll be getting ready for bed in a bit.'' Cayde said.

''O-Okay, I guess I'll do that too'' you replied

Cayde closed the door, and you heard the remaining footsteps down the hallway.

You had gotten dressed in a very long white, over sized shirt. 

You got in bed and snuggled up in a ragged blanket. You couldn't believe that you were living with your best friend, and your own vanguard. 

Surrounded with your own thoughts, you eventually let sleep consume you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dere.

Words: 504

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)