Chapter 16 - Lost Memories

A/N: I have been thinking about making a headcannon/oneshot book, but I've been kinda bored with this one and don't know what to do with it, and I might make multiple Cayde-6 x reader books in the future, cause nobody really is anymore, except some people I know like, Soul_Of_Cayde-6, She is like the best asdfghjklsdcfhhceuvfiviejrfue go follow her plas. https://www.wattpad.com/user/Soul_Of_Cayde-6

Might make a book about my own story and whatever idk, kinda already did, making a cover on it too.

I also have to work on an essay (book report) that's due tomorrow ;( I'm still on my rough draft....

I'mma finish this and work on a book cover for something, and then do my essay and I might write another chapter after that but no promises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   You had woken up in a dream, In the forest again.. But It had a much darker hue and feeling to it. 

The same woman, had found you laying around on the ground, you slowly got up as she approached you.

''Wolfy?'' she hissed softly

Somehow, that name had a ring to it, It felt so familiar, like it could have been yours before..

Out of nowhere, a Titan, who looked familiar, had rammed into the tall, female hunter.

The hunter crashed into a nearby tree, and caught herself falling to the ground.

''Wildheart, you have no place here.'' The titan snarled.

''Do I, Sunny?'' She snapped

''I own the Dark Forest now, You took my shot at being leader..'' she added.

You stood up from your place, who was this Sunny? And who was Wildheart?

*Dream ended*

Cayde had woken you up by shaking you arm. You opened your eyes and looked at the worried expression of Cayde.

''H-Hey Y/N, Are you ok? You weren't looking so good.''

Cayde extended his hand forward and wiped the tears from your cheeks.

You smiled at him, he returned it with a soft kiss.

*time skip cause I'm lazy*

''Hey, maybe we can go and do a strike together'' Cayde said as you two were walking out of his apartment.

''Don't you have work, Cayde?'' you asked

''O-Oh! Yeah, kinda forgot about that'' he replied in a awkward tone.

You two had parted, and said goodbye. Now what would you do now? Go out to the forest? Or maybe do a strike?

*Time skip brought to you by me eating a fortune cookie and realizing I ate the paper (How does one do that?)*

You had decided on doing a bunch of strikes for the rest of the day, turned in all your bounties, and met Cayde back at his apartment, where you both snuggled for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoi, I have no idea what to do with this story.

words: 436