He released a breathy laugh, causing me to shiver as his breath is hot and teasing my sensitive skin. "No, it wasn't about the whole 'not being aloud to read your thoughts thing,"

"Then what was-"

"The way you said my name," He began to lightly brush his lips up my neck to my ear, where he ever so lightly kissed my earlobe. I would usually object to this but I am frozen in place. His touch ignights something too powerful within me. It's almost impossible to object, or push him away. "Whispering it seductivley against my chest giving me goosebumps fucking everywhere, do you know what that does to me? What that does to my wolf? You make me feel things people shouldn't feel about their girlfriend on their second full day together." My breath hitches in the back of my throat.

"G-girlfriend?" I ask, pushing him back slightly to look in his eyes.

His almost black eyes?

"Yes, of course. Unless you don't want to be." He buries his head back in my neck, kissing and nipping at the skin. "So what do you say princess, can I be your boyfriend?" He kisses the point where my jaw meets my neck -directly under my earlobe- and I accidentally let a moan slip from my mouth. He pulls back and stares straight into my eyes, another low growl erupts from him, and now his eyes are completely black. The once vibrant green colour was nowhere to be found.

He is quick to once again bury his head into the crook of my neck, and kisses that particular spot, this time also sucking and licking there, I knew there would be a love bite left there. I felt embarrassed but I could not stop the string of moans that came from within me. He was not almost straddling my waist, while one hand was squeezing my hip and the other holding my head in place for his almost unbearable, pleasurable assault.

"H-Harry..." I plea as I pull his body impossibly closer to mine, my hands wrapped firmly around his abdomen.

"I want to mark you so fucking bad, please. Please let me, I need to, I need to now." I have never heard his voice like this. So low, and deep... It sounded nothing like him. But I liked it.

I suddenly felt him graze very sharp teeth across the spot he has been at for what seems like forever but realistically only a few minutes.

"ALPHA!" Someone came barging through the door, making me jump and attempt to push Harry off of me, but he only held me tighter.

"What?" He spat, I could tell he was extremely annoyed at our heated moment being interrupted.

"We've figured out how to explain this ordeal to her parents and school, but we need to do it now. Her and that boy are in their local newspaper, she has been reported missing." The guy who looked near enough the same age as Harry explained.

He only groaned and sat up, brushing his messy curls out his face.

"Okay, we will get ready just now and then we will take her home to explain things to her family, but remember to get one of the bigger cars for me, her things wont fit in the smaller ones."

"Of course Alpha." The man bowed his head before exiting the room and closing the door.

Harry looked back at me, a smirk plastered across his face. "So, where were we?" He leans down, just as he is about to continue I put my hands on his chest to stop him. "What's wrong baby?" He makes my heart flutter every time he calls me his 'baby', or his 'princess'. It churns my stomach in the best way possible.

"What do you mean my things? Why would I be putting my things in your car?"

He looks at me confused, like he didn't understand what I just asked him. "Well I presume you would want to bring at least some of your belongings here. Maybe some of your favourite cloths, your phone and maybe a few pictur-"