Chapter 7

Ariana's P.O.V

From the moment he ripped my shirt open, that's when I started to hear his thoughts. I didn't mean it at first, but after that I couldn't help myself.

He immediately regretted what he had done, and I could feel that. As if I was able to feel his emotions. It must have something to do with our mating bond, which I honestly don't know much about.

My back was still firmly pressed to his chest, I was still in shock from what he had done. I moved my hand up to cover my chest, although I was still wearing a bra, my breasts were spilling out of the top, most likely due to my running. Still, I felt very self-conscious.

"You are so perfect to me. Don't ever feel insecure, not around me. I am truly sorry Luna. I'm just so new to this whole not getting my way but your right, I understand if you want me to leave you until you are ready to forgive me... I will get Nicola to come and take you to our-... your room. Please just tell her if you need anything." He says, pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek as be begins to retract his hands from my waist.

Some how I am not angry at him for doing it anymore. I'm not sure what I feel, but I don't want him to leave. I know he is truly sorry and it was just in his nature to lash out. He shouldn't beat himself up so much for it.

Plus I remember hearing many stories from when I was younger, or some stories in school, where if the Alpha or any wolf had a human mate they would force them into being with them. They would mark them and force themselves sexually upon them. I also heard they would beat them regularly.

But here I have a mate who feels horribly guilty about ripping my shirt open, in fact it isn't even mine I'm sure.

I am quick to grasp his hand and squeeze it gently. "C-could you maybe take me to my room? I don't really want anyone seeing me like this." Part of this is true, the other part is that I don't want him to leave me.

"Of course I can, it's just this way." He ushers.

The walk to the room was silence. When we arrived he searched in one of his cupboards for another shirt for me.

"Here," He handed me the shirt, "I promise we can go shopping for cloths this weekend, I was just hoping today we could relax? I mean, you don't have to be around me... There's a massive tv room, and you've already seen the kitchen so you can take whatever you want, I mean it. If you need anything just tell me." I could literally feel his sadness seeping through into my emotions. But there was a few things I didn't understand.

"Uhm, okay. But can I ask a question first?" I ask while putting the t-shirt on.

"Of course you can, anything you want to know."

"What happened to Evan? And what will I do about my school trip? My teachers will be freaking out, like seriously freaking out. Oh my god and my mum and dad? If they know I'm missing they'll be having a fit, I can't stay here, everyone will be panicking, will they not?" By now I was the one that was panicking!

"Well we're quickly thinking of a way to sort that out, we will most likely have a solution tomorrow, don't worry. Everything will be sorted out, I promise you." He says looking me directly in the eyes, not only making me weak in the knees but I honestly whole heartedly believed him.

What about even though? I don't think he mentioned him.

"Ehrm.. well okay, but what about Evan, did he make it back to the campsite?" A low husky growl erupts from his mouth, and I could see him immediately tense up.

"We don't actually know. Why? Do you like him?" Jealousy practically dripping from his words, " I saw what he did to you, forcing you against that door, trying to touch you. Then when my pack chased him and you followed he just left you. What kind of man does that?" He seems to be getting angrier by the second and I am not completely sure what to do. "You don't understand what it was like for me to hear you scream for help, to see you look and sound so helpless. I wanted nothing but to tell you that you were safe, I only wanted you to know you were okay. I tried to shift back but I was too angry at that... That thing who thought it was okay to do whatever the fuck he wanted just because there was no one watching? I can't even begin to imagine what he would have done if I wasn't there."