Chapter 5

Ariana's P.O.V

I wake up startled. Almost in the way people wake up from the dream where your falling down the stairs? That is exactly how I woke up.

The memories from the previous night intoxicating my thoughts.

I am still completely at a loss wither it was real or not. But taking a look at my surroundings, I know I am in no dream. I am in a king sized luxurious bed, in a room which is just as fancy. Fit for royalty, which I was not.

Surprisingly, my head does not hurt. Nor is there any obvious sign that it was injured, so I felt no pain in getting up to look around for any indication of where I was.

After leaving the comforts of the overly large bedroom I tried to keep my eyes open for a house phone, but I couldn't see one even after going through about fourteen corridors! This house was huge! More like mansion.

I finally found a kitchen after going down two flights of stairs and found a kitchen. Which was good because I was actually really hungry. I was tempted to look in the fridge and just take something, until I heard laughing and shouting coming from outside.

I make my way over to these large double doors which are just clear glass, I peered out looking onto a garden, more like a field! I couldn't see properly because the sun was in my eyes, but after I put my hand up blocking it I could see a lot of people outside. Some sunbathing, some swimming, some wrestling and some playing football. Nearly every single guy had their shirt off. I mean they were all hot, like seriously hot.

I quickly begin to realize that most if not all eyes are snapping to me. I look to the boys whom were playing football and see one boy in particular looking at me with a massive grin. As soon as I lock eyes with him I feel all tingly inside, I cannot even explain it. He waves at me, and without even thinking I wave back. Like I had no control over my body.

He began slowly jogging over to the doors, which were not far from where he was, he was actually very close. And that's when I freaked out.

I started to back away, extremely worried. Who were these people? Why is that -incredibly beautiful but that's not important right now- boy smiling and waving at me like he knows me?

He looks at me and mouths 'don't'. Don't what? Run away? Too late.

I turn around and sprint out of the kitchen when I hear the back doors swing open with a force. I run up one flight of stairs before turning back seeing the boy chasing after me.

"Babe, you don't have too run, I'm not going to hurt you!" He yells, making his way up the stairs.

I can't trust some one I don't know.

I continue to run up the second flight of stairs, by the time I was at the top I was extremely tired and almost out of breathe! I am seriously unfit.

I begin to make my way through numerous corridors before needing to stop for breath. I seriously thought I was going to pass out!

I knew he wasn't far behind me but I seriously couldn't run anymore.

Just as I slid my back down the wall, he came sprinting round the corner almost running past me until he came to an immediate halt.

He knelt down in front of me, looking deeply into my eyes. Those unexplained tingles were back again.

"You don't have to be scared of your mate, princess." He whispered while placing one of his hands on my right cheek, caressing it softly. I unintentionally leaned into his touch.

Wait what?, he said I'm his 'mate'? Holy mother fuck, he was the wolf that spared me last night, the one whom I presumed would ripped me to shreds, but instead comforted me. It all made sense.

We had briefly learned about werewolves in school, and my older sister had told me stories when I was younger, but that was all I knew about them. Usually werewolves mates are also werewolves, it is very rare that they have human mates. So that's why we never really learned much about them, they also kept to themselves, they never bothered humans, it was as if we all lived in separate worlds.

"Mate? But... that's... that can't be right!" I exclaim.

He gets up, gripping me under my arms taking me with him. However he desn't just set me on my feet, he lifts me up then moves one of his hands round to the back of my thighs, encouraging them to encircle his waist.

As I did, he held me so our chests were pressed firmly together.

"Oh, but baby girl it is. You are mine, all mine." He growled in my ear.

I was speechless. I knew I was his, I could feel myself wanting to give into him, wanting him to over power me and take control, which is not like me at all.

I am a very independent person, but I can't help how I feel right now.

"Do you feel that? Those tingles going through you right now? I know you know your mine, and I know you fucking love it. I can tell through the mating bond." He breathed against my neck.

I only shuddered in response and clung onto him tighter, in fear I would fall out of his muscular arms.

"I'll never let you fall."

(I'm sorry if this seems like a filler, but I am double updating so I am making up for it. Thank you for reading, and if you could, voting and commenting means a lot to me! Thank you so much

- Maddie x)