Chapter 1

I hated school trips.

There is not and never will be a single good thing about school trips. I don't like to socialize with teachers inside school so why would I want to anywhere else? Don't mention the people in my class.

In fact that's not fair, the people in my class for this trip are actually okay, but I'm not really friends with any of them. I'm going on a three day camping trip with my Biology class, a rather small class if you ask me. It has about twenty people in it, what you would expect from the highest class.

None of my friends are in it with me because they like to mess around and aren't really up for doing some real work. As much as I hate school -which I do with a raging passion- I do want to do well.

The only people I speak to is Evan and Judith.

Evan always flirts with me and try's way too hard but he's getting no where because I know I'm not the only girl he's like that with. Still, he's quite funny and friends with a lot of the same people I am.

Judith is what people would label as a 'geek' and 'weird' she and all her friends are. I like Judith, she is a bit weird but a good kind of weird. She is the only girl in the class that speaks to me, the rest don't like me because they think I'm a bitch, It's strange because I've never done anything to them.

In school I'm labeled as 'popular' and one of the 'pretty' girls in our year - well from the boys perspective. Along with that comes 'bitch' and 'slut'. I'm not a bitch though, sure I have had arguments with people and spoke about a few people behind their backs but that's about people I don't like, and who know I don't like them. I'm not a sly person like most who talk horribly behind someones back and then pretend to be their best friend. I'm not a slut either, I've only ever kissed two boys. TWO. I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me a slut.

But oh well, they can think what they like about me.

"Okay everyone, we will be getting off the bus and walking a while to get to the camping site in about ten minutes. Please don't leave any belongings on here as you will not be coming back to the bus until Sunday." The small bus erupted with groans, one coming from myself and Evan who was sitting next to me, "Hey! Come on this will be fun, I don't want to hear any complaining. Myself and Mrs Davies have a lot of fun activities planned!"

Great, I can't wait.